My OPK Testing

PinkDiamond

Reaction score
Okay Ladies so I started my OPK testing this morning and one I took about an hour ago. The Box says don't use your morning urine because its concentrated and give false positive readings! Anyone else come across this?

Okay so I need some line spotter please what do people think about these tests? Top one is this morning and bottom one is tonight's. LH surge or not? Are there any differences in two tests? Thank you :)

21052012836.jpg

Both are negative but I'd stay away from fmu. I do mine around 7/8pm x

Would you say that time is better? And the bottom one is 7pm.

Did you ever use these and get a positive in the evening?

Those tests in the photo are both negative......

When I got my positive the month I conceived my dd - the test line was almost as dark as the control line one day and dark line positive the next morning and when I tested again in the evening there was no 2nd line at all!

I am also using these strips this time ttc, am yet to get even a remotely dark line - all have been blank or very faint lines :(

Those tests in the photo are both negative......

When I got my positive the month I conceived my dd - the test line was almost as dark as the control line one day and dark line positive the next morning and when I tested again in the evening there was no 2nd line at all!

I am also using these strips this time ttc, am yet to get even a remotely dark line - all have been blank or very faint lines :(

Im just getting paint lines like the ones above. Im hoping and praying for A positive OPK although I have PCSO. I will post the 22nd May and 23rd May tomorrow. I know how this feels :hugs:

they dont always have to be as dark as the test line some ladies dont get a very dark line but did ov as got bfps sometimes mine wernt that dark but i defo oved as had ewcm and ov pain they were a bit darker than urs tho,fc they get darker for u but just bd anywyas hehe xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back