My ongoing nightmare (rant)

OMG wow. Congratulations Lil.
I am so happy everything is okay :D

Thank you LittleDalla! I'm in shock! I saw their heartbeats :,-) xxxx

I am so happy for you!
I couldnt of imagined what you were going through to them be expecting twins. Just told my OH what happened and she was gob smacked.

Only just read this thread, can't believe what you went through and then omg twins! Congrats! X

Omg what a roller coaster and a lovely Mother's Day suprise , congratulations xx

My goodness! What a roller coaster!
Many congrats on twinnies! So exciting! X

Oh wow just read your thread congratulations on your amazing double blessing xx

Thank you ladies. I'm still in shock. Still not sure I believe it xxxx

Oh my gosh!! Ahhhhh! Im estactic for you!

:-D thank you hun! nurse placed me at 6 and 1/2 weeks :) so I'm not as far along as I thought. due date is now Oct 26th xxxx

Last edited:
What fantastic news for you on Mother's Day as well yay! :) congrats xx

Oh my goodness! Wow! That is amazing! Congratulations again! This is wonderful news :)
Xxxx

Wow! What a rollercoaster and then some. I was not expecting to see a twin scan in the midst of it, but SO glad I did! Huge huge congratulations. I hope the rest of the pregnancy is as hassle free as possible.

This has made me cry. I cannot imagine what that must have done to you being told you are likely miscarrying and then to find two little tiddles. Stories like this are so truly wonderful and give hope. Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy. Double trouble! How exciting! Xx

Ps your doctor is a tool. Xx :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back