Excited!!!

flopsybunny

Reaction score
So I guess this is what they mean by fluctuating hormones! :)

I have gone from being terrified to being really really excited! Just got my appointment with the EPAU tomorrow morning! The midwife I spoke to told me my loss of breast tenderness is normal and suddenly everything seems ok! :)

It actually seems a little bit more real now with going to the EPAU!

I just hope and pray that everything will be ok :pray:

xx

Good luck for tomorrow hunny x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

im sure it will be fine huni!! gud luck and let us know what happens as i gota go friday and wud help me loads if i knew wat wasgoing to happen!!

Well she told me to bring fmu so I need to find a pot for that..

Of course I will tell you what they do (hope it's not loads of blood taking and looking 'down there')!! They will probably be able to do more for you because you are further along. She said to me that she wasn't sure they would be able to scan me as I am only 5 weeks, but they may do an internal scan to check for a sac. I am excited...I want it to be tomorrow morning!!!:) Well really I want it to be about 7weeks tomorrow morning, because by then I will be 12 weeks and out of the danger danger zone!! But hey, growing babies takes time!

xx

im excited for yah hun even more so now as i can see whats going to happen on friday he he, and they sed to me there wud be bloods to check the hormone :)

Oh I hate blood tests :roll:. It's way too early to be able to hear a heartbeat isn't it?

xx

The midwife supped the blood out of me last week, arm is still aching but a very small price to pay to know that ickle one is ok and you are too x Aww been told I won't get a scan till 12 weeks x Don't think heartbeat is detected till 6-7 weeks hun x

Last edited:
dnt think they will see heartbeat either tbh hence why ive had to wait nearly two bloody weeks its killed me!!

I guess I will have longer to wait for that then :( Still at least things are moving now. I can't believe I still have 35 weeks left until I actually have my baby to hold and look at properly.

xx

Aw, hope you appt goes smoothly hun - I'm like you, not looking forward to all the poking and prodding!

Good luck Flopsy, will be thinking about you big time.

xxx

Good luck with your appointment hun! Hope it goes well! :)

I've never had a blood test before!! :shock: Good job I don't mind needles! :lol:

I just called my Doc's. They were very unhelpful surprise surprise! :wall2:

I told them i'm nearly 5 weeks and i'm calling to see what i need to do next etc. The woman put me on hold, then came back and took my name, DOB and phone number and then said 'I think I have to fax your details to the midwife but i'll ask my collegue when she comes downstairs'.

I said thanks thinking shed say we'll call you back or the midwife will call you in a few day/weeks but she just said 'bye' and put the phone down!!

So i'm none the wiser as to whether they're actually going to contact the midwife for me?!

I think i'll call them in a few weeks to check the midwife has my details!!

xxx

Hope it goes well tomorrow Flopsy xx

And Claire your docs seem pretty useless, I would give them until Friday and call back just incase it gets put to one side! xxx

Oh i was told 5 weeks they can hear a heartbeat. I have to go to the EPU on wednesday, a week today :) and i cant wait now. Good luck hun xx

Yay! My boobs hurt again!!! It would be so amazing if they heart the baby's heartbeat tomorrow!! :)

xx

I had to have a scan yesterday as I started bleeding. I went to the EPU at my hospital. They did a normal scan but couldn't see if there was a baby inside the sac. So i had to have an internal scan, where we saw my baby's heartbeat. The woman who did the scan said I'm about 5 weeks along now.Fingers crossed for your upcoming appointments ladies. xxx

What times your appointment hun? Goodluck, let us know how you get on x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back