Excited!!!

I'm back!!

The appointment went well. They confirmed I was definately pregnant (got a :bfn: there last week and the woman spoke to me like I was lying!!) and then had an internal scan. They saw a gestational sac (which they showed me) but said it was too early too see a baby yet. I paniced (of course) and asked did that mean it was an empty sac with no baby and she said not at all, I seemed normal for 5 weeks along and had a nice strong :bfp:. :) I go back in 2 weeks today...lol... the 1st trimester 2ww!! Thought I had finished with those for now!:)

xx

that sounds like alot more positive appointment than last week, now try to relax and enjoy and just think how many more times you get to see your baby.

i had the same two week wait i didnt think about it and now i go tomorrow, will be nearly 7 weeks so there best be a heart beat!!

best bet is do not think about the wait keep yourself busy and congratulations huni bun!!

:yay: congratulations hun, im glad you had a better appointment than last time. Now you can relax and enjoy your pregnancy x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure it will fly by. I'm just glad I've been confirmed! :)
xx

Im sure it will hunny,try and keep yourself busy from now till then.
I started a tri-1 2ww on tuesday, tuesday and wednesday morning seemed to go really slow as that was all i was thinking about but im trying to keep myself busy now and so far its working :) x x

i had the same two week wait i didnt think about it and now i go tomorrow, will be nearly 7 weeks so there best be a heart beat!!

best bet is do not think about the wait keep yourself busy and congratulations huni bun!!

I hope everything goes ok tomorrow. Keep me updated! I bet it will be amazing to hear the baby's heart! :)

xx

Don't say that!! I know the feeling mind, I am scared of that myself but I am just thinking positive now! It will be good to be out of this risky 1st trimester won't it?!

xx

deffo cnt wait only like 5 weeks to go for me :( seems like forever and i miss my sex life :'(

Oh no! Isn't it safe for you to have sex? Sorry for asking!

xx

midwife has said streer clear untill im outa the danger zone :( its horrible tbh like we have lost our intamacy :(

I can imagine! I would hate that. And there are other ways to be intimate. Still, it must be hard (or not ;)) Sorry!!

xx

Glad it went well Flopsy :yay:

And Lou, you can be intimate :p go for it

Glad it went well Flopsy - the two weeks will fly by - I've been waiting since I got my bfp (when I was about 4.5 weeks) for my scan and it's finally here tomorrow! Yay! Didn't take as long as I thought though xx

Goodluck for you scan tomorrow jodie, cant wait to see your pics x x

You can always have a bit of for play *wink wink* thats all me and my partner did and wow did it feel better than usual. I did lose my sex drive alot but when I had it we gave it a try. (gets a tad shy now lol and tmi!)

Plus it will keep him pretty interested cause he will just want more and then you can be like well you have to wait hehehehe!

Give it a go! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back