Hello Everyone!

Happy01

Reaction score
Hi Girls,
I joined pregnancy forum back in August when i fell pregnant for the first time but on 7th September (i was 9 and 1/2 weeks) when i went for my booking in appointment i was sent for an early scan as the mid-wife could not hear a heart beat. When i went for the scan the nurse told me there was no baby and that the baby had died at about 6 and a half weeks. I was devestated! Thw worst thing was that i had to wait for a week and go back for another scan just to make sure! When i did go back the doctor confirmed i had a blighted ovum and booked me in for a D&C the following day.

It took me and my DH a while before we felt ready to start trying again but we did in December and cant believe that we fell pregnant again straight away! We are both over the moon!

As soon as i found out a made an appointment with the doctor so i could get things moving as soon as possible as i was so afraid that something was going to go wrong again. My doctor made me an appointment with the early pregnancy clinic for the following day. The scan was kinda pintless as i was only 5 weeks and there was very little to see. As the midwife couldnt for sre say that she saw the sac she said i need to have blood tests taken to measure my HCG levels. I went back the following monday and then again on the wednesday to see how much the levels had increased. On wednesday lunch time the midwife called me to say the levels had doubled and so far so good.

So the stage that i am at at the minute is i am 6 weeks and 4 days and i am due to go back for another scan on wednesday when i will be 7 weeks and 1 day. I just hope that things ae ok. The only thing that is keeping me positive is that i am really sick and feeling so tired that i could just sleep all day and these are great signs!

Sorry for the long post to just have been building up to posting again and just wanted to make you all aware of my story so far!

Thanks for listening!

I'm sorry to hear that your first pregnancy wasn't a sticky. Best of luck with the new bubs and wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months x

Sorry about your 1st pregnancy not working out :-(

Wishing you good luck and a happy and healthy 9 months! X x x

Thanks girls for all your good wishes! xo

Congratulations chick! fingers crossed for you x x x

Congratulations :) fingers and toes crossed xxxx

Congratulations! I'm in the same boat at the moment with the HCG level monitoring. Fingers crossed for us both xxxx

Thanks Binzy! I hope it all goes well for you! Have you had the blood tests done yet?

Sorry to hear of your 1st pregnancy but Congratulations in this pregnancy chick, hopes for a happy and healthy pregnancy coming your way. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back