My OH is impatient...

Suzie and Faith

Reaction score
and it's beginning to drive me MAD
Everytime i wince or go 'ooh' or 'ahhh' or anything he asks 'was that a contraction' or 'are you in labour'

I'm like NO just baby kicking, or my back aching etc etc.

He also kept saying 'can't you go into labour now...'

I'm so relieved he's gone to work! I had to threaten him to stop him permanently asking me (i told him that if he didn't shut up i wouldn't tell him when something actually did happen!)

In some ways it sweet and i'm glad for his concern but i think he's going to get a big shock when i do get a contraction... lol

Aww-he must be excited. I can imaggine it would get annoying...especially if you have another 5 weeks of it!! :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: Bless him, that would drive me insane though after a while!!

:rotfl:
I know what it's like - I have PGP (what used to be called SPD) but every time I say ow he asks if I'm OK and is it a contraction :rotfl:

Bless :D

:lol: aww bless him :D

My OH keeps prodding my stomach and telling Logan to get out, any encouragement is welcome at this stage!

Thank God it's not just Jim.

Every time I wince or hold my bump it's "ARE YOU LEAVING THE TORY PARTY?!" (his idea of a joke)

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Oh dear, bless us!

I've already had a call from OH tonight checking i was 'ok' or not in labour. Lol.

He means well i'm sure... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

my oh is getting moody with me!

impatient is not the word, he is getting used to my ooohs and ahhs and pains mind you and ignoring them until the real thing
x

LOL i dont see this happening to me, my mate just kinda ignores all my ows or assumes its her kicking or whatever i've been moaning about today.

And baby daddy will do the whole concern for a day then drop it and treat me like im not pregnant

Everytime I get a BH or feel uncomfortable John tells her to stay put! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

We've got quite a lot of stuff to sort out at the moment- including HOPEFULLY moving in the next two weeks so we could do with her staying put til her due date! Plus, if I'm pregnant I won't be expected to do any lifting/putting furniture up! :lol: :wink:

I don't feel ready yet! :shhh:

My DH doesn't seem to care alot or ask if i was ok i think he keeps thinking im spoilt lool and moaning for nothing.
once he was talking to baby asking him to get out as he wants to see him NOW LOL.
Men seem to be the same :twisted:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back