Getting impatient.

Hazel

Reaction score
Still got 11 weeks to go and I'm beginning to get impatient and irritated by everything now.

I think it's because I'm not working and spd hurts so can't drive or walk far but I'm really hoping the next 11 weeks don't drag too much as I'm so bored. On the upside my house has never been so tidy :lol: .

:pray: My house needs cleaning very badly...I just don't have the energy...soo looking forward to having time to sort it out. Actually beginning to panick that if the baby comes early, the house won't be fit for her. The nesting instinct is so strong right now even the skirting boards are shouting at me to be cleaned. That's before I even think about my cats and their hairs.

Hope you start to enjoy your leave!

Bubalu said:
: That's before I even think about my cats and their hairs.

I've actually got obsessed about cat hair now. Bought a sticky roller and seem to be constantly removing cat fur from the sofa. White cat and dark red sofa is not a good mix :wall: .

I wish I had waited to start buying everything as I would have something to do but I'm pretty much organised.

You know, although I am absolutely cacking my pants about the labour, I am getting SO irritable and frustrated with everything. I feel so close and yet so far and it's the most irritating place to be!

I really do sympathise. I go through my organiser every day ticking off a day on the calendar :lol: I can't wait for maternity leave to start!

xx

Im at this stage too!! I don't want tot be at work anymore, partly so I can rest at home and get some much needed sleep (The urge to nap at lunch times is SO strong...nearly nodded off on the loo there today! :oops: )

But also partly so I can get things straightened up at home and also get all the lose ends tied up with my own business before Im even more knackered!! x

im feeling the same, 3rd tri isnt as fun as 2nd tri. No scans to look forward too and its basically just waiting around, getting heavier and getting in more pain! argh, i suppose our babies are worth waiting for! :hug:

dannii87 said:
I really do sympathise. I go through my organiser every day ticking off a day on the calendar :lol: xx

:shock: I'm doing that also. Got a calendar on the kitchen cupboard and every morning I cross off a day. I'm writing something to do on each day so that helps a little even if it's just go to the shop at least I have a reason to leave the house.

Watched Big Brother earlier and it's on for 13 weeks so that means when it's finale night I'll have a 2 weeks old baby :shock:. That makes it sound like not long to go!!!

I'm getting jealous of all the people who know when their babies are gonna turn up, i havnt quite hit the 37 weeks yet, could have 5 weeks left but i want my baby now, and i know as people due after me start popping i'm going to start getting frustrated!!

Hazel said:
dannii87 said:
I really do sympathise. I go through my organiser every day ticking off a day on the calendar :lol: xx

:shock: I'm doing that also. Got a calendar on the kitchen cupboard and every morning I cross off a day. I'm writing something to do on each day so that helps a little even if it's just go to the shop at least I have a reason to leave the house.

Watched Big Brother earlier and it's on for 13 weeks so that means when it's finale night I'll have a 2 weeks old baby :shock:. That makes it sound like not long to go!!!

Im crossing a day off my calendar each day too, with a nice big black marker pen! i was also wondering when the final was when i was watching it! that means ill have a 5 week old baby when the final is on! how exciting! :D

It hadn't occurred to me that I might go overdue :doh: . In that case, if I go 2 weeks over I might miss the final :shock: .

going to try and do the same, have something that i have to complete every other day, leaving days for sofa surfing. Right now i just want to sleep for a week

It's worse when you are days from your due date and there's still no sign of baby or any sign baby is going to arrive soon....I've run out of things to do now and just feel sooo tired!!! :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back