my morning sickness has stopped...worried

cloud9

Reaction score
I have been puking at least 3 times a night for the past two weeks all of a sudden it has stopped and I have been sleeping through the night...I am now worried my hormine levels are dropping...I am 91/2 weeks pregnant does anyone know if this shoudl be happening or if i should be worried

Thanks

dont worry hun everyone is different, i was :puke: all the time with Adele but hardly ever withColby
take it as a blessing it has stopped you never know it might come back but lets hope it will be a happy and healthy pregnancy for you
:hug:
xxxxxxxxxx

Hi!

I'm now 11 weeks and 1 day and 2 weeks ago my sickness etc, just stopped out of nowhere.

The one thing that doesn't go away is tiredness though :(

It is quite normal as at this stage the placenta starts to take over and the hormone level reduces therefore you start to regain the feeling of 'normalness'.... :shock:

Don't worry :D

I was never really sick but I felt sick all the time for the first 8 weeks then it just kinda stopped (apart from the one off incident of puking in my car lol) so it does happen chick, try not to worry, as long as no pain or bleeding then everything shoud be ok

Hi

Its great news maybe its all finished for you then!! try not to worry im sure everything is fine
Katrina

well ive been so sick the last few weeks i could hardly move with out heaving and the last few days its just stopped dead still got tiredness sore boobs and waking at least once in the night for the loo xxx

my morning sickness has come back with avengence...back to feeling crap again...Mother in law phoned today and when i told her i was feeling awful she just told me well get used to it your pregnant grrrrr

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back