a bit worried, is this normal?

pixie17

Reaction score
I am a bit worried. When I hit 6 weeks I had 24/7 sickness and really painful breasts and had to wee in the night (which i dont normally have to do). When i hit week 9 the sickness virtually dissapeared overnight and my breasts are no longer painful. The only thing that reamains is having to wee in the night. I thought that morning sickess, if you get it, lasts until week 12. The day after the sickness stopped I had severe trapped wind. I'm worried that sumthing is wrong. Im not bleeding, but is this normal??

there is no set rule on pregnancy symptoms, its just sounds like one of those things. If its gone then thats a good thing and i am sure you will feel better for it. Try not to worry i am sure that everything is ok for you :)

try not to panic lovey everything can change very quickly between now and 12 weeks the placenta develops and when it does it supports baby which mean ms should stop thats prob happening i dont suffer with ms but i feel icky when i dont eat but thats becoming less and less esp in the morning and my boobs dont hurt at all hope that helps you xxxx

thanks, im just feeling a bit paranoid hearing about MMC's etc

My sickness went but then came back. Thankfully it's died down again now. Try not to worry Hun. Easier said then done tho. I was worried too.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back