So am I surging or not?

NinjaKitty

Reaction score
Been doing Opk's every day this cycle since AF went away. Absolutely nothing until yesterday when I got a very faint line. I was hoping for a dark line today. However got another faint line which was a bit darker than yesterday. I am on CD16 and I normally have a 28 day cycle. So am I surging or not? Can I count tomorrow as DPO-ish? Here's a photo sorry for the quality and the line looked darker in real life.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1299262977.960924.jpg

Bag u can just about see ut

I can see a v faint line, maybe it will be darker tomorrow? xx

Mine have been weird. I have between a 28 and 32 day cycle so I started testing on CD 11 to be safe and they were all faint but now Ive re looked at them all together looks like the darkest I had was CD 11 and now theyre nearly totally non existent so I think Ive missed it :(
Fingers xd for you :) X

Lets hope you caught it bd'ing even if you missed it with an OPK I have 29 day cycles and OPK's from CD9 and then could really see the lines getting darker til ov on CD 14, it has varied everymonth tho so maybe try from earlier next month? Fx 4 u xx

Doesn't look like your surge on that test...see what it looks like tomorrow. Good luck.

Mine have been weird. I have between a 28 and 32 day cycle so I started testing on CD 11 to be safe and they were all faint but now Ive re looked at them all together looks like the darkest I had was CD 11 and now theyre nearly totally non existent so I think Ive missed it :(

Hey hun I have the same; between 28 - 31 day cycle and I usually ovulate on CD11, which is a lot earlier than most of the boxes even say to test with our cycle lengths! So could be possible that you ovulate early in your cycle xxx

Hey hun I have the same; between 28 - 31 day cycle and I usually ovulate on CD11, which is a lot earlier than most of the boxes even say to test with our cycle lengths! So could be possible that you ovulate early in your cycle xxx

Oh I LOVE you for saying that lol. I have been wondering all this time that perhaps you can OV early in a cycle but then still have a long luteal phase (or whatever its called) before you AF. I darent ask as I felt silly. I thought it was all written in stone for me that it was 2 weeks ish from AF to OV and 2 weeks ish again from OV back to AF. D'OH ME !

Oh well gave up never got a dark line. Will try again next cycle and use my Persona thingy.

If it's your darkest one and they got lighter over the next few days it could well have been your surge. I've used them for a couple of months now and never had an obvious positive, my lines did get darker but not to the degree that is classed as a positive but the darkest one has always 'come at the right time' when temping as confirmed my OV date

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back