• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

my mam bought Lydia some....

Xena

Reaction score
UGG boots (well fake ones).

Dear lord, why did she do that? They are awful.

Lydia, unfortunately, loves them, and has taken to calling them her 'bear boots', so I can't keep her out of them :wall:

aww bless!! i think they look so cute on little ones! you know i hated ugg boots i thought they were disgusting and then one night me and my sister were going to a club i was wearing some pumps and i said my feet were gonna freeze, she made me try on her black uggs..they looked good with my skirt and tights and they were sooo comfy and warm!! intead of coming out of the club with my feet hurting and cold i was comfy and warm...that was me converted on the ways of ugg!!

Seren loves hers as they look like mummy's (though hers are fake ones as I was not paying that much for boots that'd last her a few months)

Don't get me wrong, I know they're warm and comfy, I used to have some pink ones myself a few years ago....but I used them as slippers. I actually had no idea they were meant to be worn outside until I saw people wearing some a few months later. Then it just looked like people wandering around in their slippers lol.
I guess it still looks like that to me really. :lol:

Awww bless her i bet she looks cute in her "bear boots"

Xena said:
Don't get me wrong, I know they're warm and comfy, I used to have some pink ones myself a few years ago....but I used them as slippers. I actually had no idea they were meant to be worn outside until I saw people wearing some a few months later. Then it just looked like people wandering around in their slippers lol.
I guess it still looks like that to me really. :lol:

hehe I think they are like marmite, you either love them or hate them :D

Mhairi has 2 pairs of UGG boots!

They were a gift from one of her dad's friends for her christening....he works in the factory that distribute UGG's to the UK.

They don't have a sole on them, just sheepskin all round, so not too sure how good they'll be if she's walking!

I'd NEVER have bought them for her, but I guess they might be good for when it's chilly!

awww i love ugg boots on girls but they dont suit me :( otherwise id wear them all the time :D

Ella has a pair of EMU boots, my mum got them for her :D I have a pair of EMU boots so we match hehe (Exceot mine are sand and Ellas are pink :D )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back