My mad week!!!

Rowesb

Reaction score
:wave: sorry have been MIA, dunno where the last few weeks have gone to :wall2:

A little (longish) update on me! (have to admit copied from an update elsewhere :whistle:):

lets start at the weekend. We went to my parents to do the dutify daughter stuff at last... it was a fab weekend really (mum was hard work as always) caught up with a friend briefly and then had coffee with my cousin. That was good as she MC a few years ago about the same gestation as I did and now has a 7 month old little boy. It was great to natter and we talked a lot about our mc and fears though the next pregnancy, which mine appear to be completely normal which made me feel good. I then met up with DH who had been in town and went to the baby stores there are there, I think I have sort of started to convince him of the benefits of washable nappies
happydance2.gif
and he also bought a gorgeous babygrow and blanket set in canary yellow, it is very cute :cloud9:

On Sunday morning I think I may have felt Pip, but am not sure, have not felt anything since, but we were just laid in bed and I got this really odd sensation move a little bit in my pelvic area... :cloud9: am really not sure if it was though....

On Tuesday I was actually off the same day as DH
happydance2.gif
so we went paint shopping and ended up in Matalan and got another couple of really cute babygrows and just some plain sleepsuits :cloud9: am going to have to curb the clothes buying I feel
doh.gif

...then it is where my week gets a bit madder, as I was leaving for work on monday morning one of my teeth breaks
doh.gif
couldn't get in to see my dentist until Wednesday mid morning, which I knew was going to happen as I was booked for an extra night shift on Tuesday... so ended up with 2 hours sleep in 36 hours
cry.gif
and ulcers on my tongue. but she did put a temporary filling in, which lasted less than 20 hours, as I got up yesterday morning and it didn't feel right, and then as I was eating my breakfast it came out with another bit of tooth *yuck* so am back at the dentist today
nope.gif

this also coincided with me using the doppler and not being able to get the HB and a major panic, unfortunately DH also phoned at this time so ended up hysterical. It also happened at the same time my new super duper midwife takes some impromptu holiday.... so ended up in antenatal clinic for 2 hours and seeing one of the Drs
doh.gif
it took him a bit of finding, but he got it and then I got a friendly ticking of :blush: and have been advised to leave the doppler alone...

So (this is the uncopied bit :)) have just spent an hour in bed laying as still as I can do to try and feel movement :wall2: thank goodness I see the mw a week on Tuesday and am on nights all next week so hopefully won't have time to fret ;) (i can hope :lol:)

Oh and DH has already started placing bets on weight, he thinks I am going to have a 6 1/2 pounder.... :roll:

blimey, I hate weeks that just don't give up on chucking stuff at you! You should give yourself a nice relaxing weekend to make up for it, I hope your tooth gets sorted out too, ouch!!

some chance of that, am working saturday all day and then dad is up this weekend :wall:

Aaaw well at least u got sorted at the soca, sure u didn't care about the ticking off by that stage :)

admittedly, by that point the doppler was being returned no matter what....

I meant docs there NOT soca! Bloody phone lol

Iknew what u meant!
I have just realised that it would have been far more embarrasing had I ended up seeing the consultant.... see one positive out of the whole thing (apart from that I got to eventually hear the HB again)

Its a genuine concern when you feel baby and then dont, I went for a couple of days without feeling bubs and then started the usual worrying..hope your tooth is better now tho :hug:

That is so cute! I cant wait to buy some things, have to move our double spare bed out of the room thats going to be the nursery first, then buy the furniture! I want it all laid out in the drawers :) Cant wait! How is your bump Rowesb? :)

posted it on 2nd tri bump pics last night... more fat redistribution, but am making more use out of my bump band and had to get some maternity jeans last week...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back