I think I have gone mad lol

rachyryan

Reaction score
So, my car was booked in for a service today and when i picked it up i ended up buying a new car there and then! drive a wee toyota aygo so the boot space was going to be a real issue but I had no intentions of buying a new car today. I dont know what came over me, I am blaming hormones! I then had to come home and break the news to my hubby who thankfully took it well and even said i got a really good deal. Bit of a daft post but i would never buy something so expensive on a whim am i mad or really being sensible?? opinions please??

Lol that was the mother of all impulse buys!!!! But if you needed one and got a good deal then I think your hormones in this case were on your side and it was the right thing to do!! At least now you've got it in good time for bubs arriving and being able to transport your pram!! :)

Thanks for that Bunnykins, i cant quite believe i did it lol. It will make life so much easier to be honest. I think my hubby is starting to worry about me the last time i came home and said we need to talk was the bfp news, now this he's worrying what i will do next lol

Love it, I don't have a car and am seriously thinking of buying myself a second-hand run around but then talk my self out of it immediately. I'm not going to be going far with my bike/vespa with a baby am I? But then I think of the cost....grrr, wish I could make my mind up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back