My little Zombie crawler......

Lynds77

Reaction score
Freya has gone from rocking on her knees and lunging forward to doing a Zombie crawl!

its so funny. did anyone elses LO do this, and how long till they started crawling properly?

she keeps crawling round and round the room she is so chuffed with herself!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euLI2MWTveQ

Ethan crawls like that! :lol: He's been doing it for about a month now. He still hasn't got to grips with getting up onto his hands and knees, and I don't think he will now as he's more interested in standing/trying to walk. Saying that, he has got superrrr fast at that crawling & follows/chases me round haha. So yeah, I reckon it's going to be walking next rather than 'normal' crawling xxx

Ah bless her :). I'd call that a commando crawl I think :). Drake will crawl on one knee and the opposite foot or on both feet and hands with his bum in the air :)

My nephew crawled like that, but then he never actually used hands and knees, just went straight to walking.

Some babies probably won't bother to crawl because atleast they are moving about lol.

This is when the fun begins, when babies become mobile hahaha xxxxx

Commando crawl is quite common to begin with :lol:

Aaron has decided hes going t get everywhere in life by rolling!

My wee nephew fletcher crawled like a sniper too. Then stood up and walked at 11 months. Xx

tapatalking

That's how W's been crawling for months. Iv saw him on his knees. He's took a few crawls. Then he flops to his tummy and commando crawls. He's so fast. He's 10months now. Still very unstable on his feet, so plenty of time to see if he crawls for real x

B started commando crawling at 7.5 months, full on crawling by 9 months and taking steps by 10.5 months - so judging by his progression I would guess it takes about 6 weeks for them to master it x

B commando crawled for about a week or so then got up on her knees and went at 8.5 months x

Just to let you know the proper term for that type of crawl is a leopard crawl. My son use to do it until a few days ago, now he has got the hang of using his knee's and arms properly, and he's started to pull himself up and standing by himself. It's completely normal hunni, and she is a cutie too x x x

Just to let you know the proper term for that type of crawl is a leopard crawl. My son use to do it until a few days ago, now he has got the hang of using his knee's and arms properly, and he's started to pull himself up and standing by himself. It's completely normal hunni, and she is a cutie too x x x

Never heard it referred to as this ... The physics all call it commando crawling or creeping ... Interesting

Www.justgiving.com/AaronFarquharson

Text aaro89 and £1, £2, £3, £4, £5 or £10 to 70070

Lol tweets that's so cute and funny that aaron rolls everywhere!

J uses rolling as his transport method - I can't believe it'll be another 3 or so month and he will actually prob be on the move!

xxxxx

Never heard it referred to as this ... The physics all call it commando crawling or creeping ... Interesting

Www.justgiving.com/AaronFarquharson

Text aaro89 and £1, £2, £3, £4, £5 or £10 to 70070

I only know because OH told me, and it's apparently it's something you learn in the army. xx x

My LO commando crawled for about 3 months!!! He started cruising before crawling properly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back