My Little Princess Elexia Lily

Day 19 - 13th Nov - Even though Elexia has a cold she did brilliantly last night, she had her night time bottle at about 9.30 and slept till 2.40 then woke this morning at about 6.45. I was going to let her sleep in her carseat but i know it can case problems especially if she gets used to it, so I propped her moses basket mattress up instead and put a damp towel on the radiator.
We have kept Elexia in the warmth today so she can get better so she hasnt seen anyone.
When she had her bath this morning, we put a tiny amount of johnsons bubbly bath in her bath, she loved it, the first time we have had no tears, shout and screams :) x x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1321210042.079444.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1321210042.079444.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 3
Aw gorgeous pic.....hope she feels better soon xx

Sent from my nearly buggared iPhone!!

Aw gorgeous pic.....hope she feels better soon xx

Thanks hun, she looks all bunged up on that pic but even though she has a cold, fingers crossed shes quite content.
Hope you are well x x

Day 20 - 14th Nov - so far so good with Elexia again even with a cold, she had her night time bottle at around 8.40 and the slept till 1, had her bottle and is now in her moses basket fast asleep
Edit - Elexia woke up at 5.15 for her bottle and went straight back to sleep again. We didnt do anything today as I wanted to keep her in the warm till she gets rid of her cold x x
5284ebf2-2e42-f5aa.jpg

Hi hon sounds like Elexia is doing fantastic! Grace had a cold when she was only 10 days old, the doctor recommended saline drops which really helped to clear her snuffly nose. They're called nasosal and you can get them from the chemists. Hope she feels better soon x x

Last edited:
Hi hon sounds like Elexia is doing fantastic! Grace had a cold when she was only 10 days old, the doctor recommended saline drops which really helped to clear her snuffly nose. They're called nasosal and you can get them from the chemists. Hope she feels better soon x x

Thanks hunny, she seems to be abit better now but ill definitely get some of those drops in just incase. How are you and Grace? x x

Day 21 - 15th Nov - where has the last three weeks gone?
Elexia went 5hrs and then 4hrs last night, she is still doing great even with a cold :)
We decided to stay in the warm again today so we all had a jarmy day.
Elexia isnt doing to great with her bottles at the moment, think she might have a bit of reflux as she is very unsettled inbetween bottle and she is bringing quite abit back :(
After a very demanding day from Elexia, she had her night time bottle at 8, i didnt manage to settle her till 10 and then put her in her moses basket, my poor little princess :( x x

Day 22 - 16th Nov - Elexia was very unsettled yesterday, maybe with a bit of reflux. She had her night time bottle at 8pm and i didnt manage to settle her till 10! Once she was settled she slept through till 1.50, which i really didnt expect. I gave her a 5oz bottle and she managed 4oz's of it as she was just falling asleep. She has now settled again, i wonder what time she will wake up? x x

Day 23 - 17th Nov - Elexia had another good night, went 4hours between bottles but struggled to go down once.
We went to the shops today, Elexia slept the whole time, she must of loved the fresh air.
Her last bottle of the day was upped to 6oz's as she is now draining all of her 5oz bottles, little piggy :) x x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1321595838.012319.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1321595838.012319.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 5
Aww so cute in her wee outfit!

Wee Kayden loves the fresh air too!

:)

Day 24 - 18th Nov - Elexia is now settling in with her 6oz bottles and is loving them, little miss hungry pants :) She is still feeding every4-5 hours, which is great.
Im noticed a massive difference in the times she is awake during the day and she is alit more alert. Elexia is following you around with her eyes when you move and she is moving her mouth like she is trying to talk and is making new sounds everyday x x
5284d5a9-5833-dc5b.jpg

Day 24 and 25 - 19th and 20th Nov
19th - Elexia has been abit unsettled today and hasnt finished her last 3 6oz bottles so we have decided to go back to 5oz's for and see how she gets on.
Elexia has a bit of a gooey eye on her right side, we have been bathing it and see how it is in a few days.

20th - She is draining all of the 5oz's and looking for more so we are now thinking that maybe it wasnt the 6oz bottle and Elexia was just having an off day, so we have now upped it back up to 6oz and she is enjoying them again.
Today we went to visit Nanna, Grandad and Auntie Raych then we went to the shops x x

Day 26 - 21st Nov - My little princess did brilliantly with her bottles last night, she had her bedtime bottle at 8 and didnt wake till 3, a whole 7 hours :)
We have a very busy day planned today x x

Updated: I took Elexia into work in the morning, she was fat asleep the whole time! Everyone thought she was gorgeous but could get over the size of her.
We then met my friend Ali and her little boy who is just over a week older than Elexia. He looked so tiny next to our Elexia. Elexia had her bottle before we had lunch and guess what she was fast asleep the whole time again! x x

Day 27 - 22nd Nov - Elexia had a really bad night last night, after her bottle she had the hiccups for about an hour, i managed to settle her and then she was back awake an hour later.
During the day, she has been really unsettled and has been bringing alot of milk back when she had her bottles :(
She hasnt filled her nappy since Sunday though so im hoping she was just abit full.
Just as i put Elexia down for bed, very restless she started to fill her nappy as soon as she had finished she was fast asleep.
So im hoping the next bottle stays down abit better x x
5284d6f4-57d5-c1ce.jpg

Day 28 - 23rd Nov Elexia went 6.5hrs between her bedtime and her nighttime feed last night :) the 45 till her early morning feed. She has done so much better with her bottles since filling her nappy, instead of gulping them down shes started to slow down and only drink what she actually wants.
Today we went to asda with Nanna Merle and Grandad Roy, she was asleep the whole time, she must of been catching up on the lack of sleep from the other night.
This afternoon we have played, Elexia has been in her swing and also had some tummy time(while secretly sucking her thumb!)
She has just gone to bed now after her night time bottle and its the first time its sent her straight to sleep without any wiggles after her bath, bottle and bed routine, the routine must be starting to work :) x x
5284d49e-578e-de9d.jpg

5284d49e-57a5-14d4.jpg

Aw she's gorgeous hun and sounds like she's doing fab! I love reading journals and seeing how everyone is getting on! I just wish I had the time to do one, I'm just too unorganised lol xx

Aw she's gorgeous hun and sounds like she's doing fab! I love reading journals and seeing how everyone is getting on! I just wish I had the time to do one, I'm just too unorganised lol xx

Thanks hunny, the reason why im trying to write in it everyday is because you forget the little things that they do. Elexia does things now that Adam used to do but i would never of remembered until she did them. I wish i had done this with Adam :( x x

Day 29 - 24th Nov Elexia had her bath, bottle last night and was in bed by 8 fast asleep, my little princess then slept without disturbing to her night time bottle :) x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back