I had my little princess!

gems

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

Just would like to let you all know that I gave birth to my little princess Jessica at 6.01am on the 28th November. She weighed 5lb15. Everything is fine with her and we came home from hospital yesterday evening. Shes doing well and I can't believe what a good baby she is. Hardly no fuss or crying from her and I couldn't of asked for a better behaved little girl. I have posted a couple of pics her of when she was only just delivered she looks a bit bruised in the pics as the second stage of labour lasted quite a long time and was quite difficult. I will post my birth story when I get a chance. xxxxxxxxx

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: CONGRATULATIONS...

We were wondering where you had disappeared too... :)... she looks like her 3D foto... and dead cute.. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

:cheer: :cheer: Congratulations - she is just beautiful :hug:

Squiglet said:
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: CONGRATULATIONS...

We were wondering where you had disappeared too... :)... she looks like her 3D foto... and dead cute.. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
yeah she does! congratz!!

aww, congrats hun... im so jealous all you ladies having ur babies... i want my turn to come round quicker lol

:dance: CONGRATULATIONS :dance: :dance:

im so jealous

i want my baby too :(

i hope ur both well xx

Aww Congratulations & Well Done Gems!! :hug: Shes Gorgeous You Must Be Over The Moon xxx

congratulations she's gorgeous and def looks like 4d pic :cheer:

well done Gems!!!

Glad everything went well hun x

Congratulations on your little girl...she's beautiful :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member