My little heartbreaker Max Ward

He is a super cutie. Such a handsome boy.

The Wonder Weeks app is great (I have the book actually) although James didn't really "follow" the leaps until the last 3.

It does reassure you that there is a reason for the fussiness / crankiness though.

X

Last edited:
Aww look!! Little Max looks absolutely adorable Tammy!!!
So glad every things going so well!! :)

Hey tammy how are u and max doing ? Finally seem to have time to come and see all my ttc buddies and babies , having a baby again has took it's toll and seem to have found my feet now and sort of in a routine lol , max is just gawjus that bug smile is so cute , did he take the bottle ok after his fussy time with them ? Xx

Hi Tam! How is life as a mummy? How is your little heartbreaker doing? Bet you are getting some even more stunning smiles now! Xxxxx

Sorry about my delayed response! Not getting on here very much lately!

We're doing really well, Max has started doing lots of new things... he's been staring at his hands the last couple of weeks and starting to touch the toys in his play gym :)

He's also got very strong legs and is quite fidgety... lots of energy like his dad... think I'm going to have a little live wire on my hands!

I kind of abandoned the bottle thing JoJo, but think I still may have another go.

Here is a recent pic I got last week...

duvebyma.jpg

oh how adoreable, so glad that thangs are going well . and how amazing to see your little boy after such a long journey to meet him. LOVELY!
X D

Hes so so beautiful!! So glad he's doing so well, he's getting so big already!! x

What a gorgeous little boy you have timtam :) love that pic! xxx

Aw max is gorgeous!! Hope your doing well :) x x

Thank you ladies... he is a little sweetie pie... but then I am biased! hehe

He's been in his cot in his room for the last couple of nights, for part of the night and in my bed for part of the night. Seems fairly happy in there :)

He's been quite vocal lately too, he's a right chatterbox! x

Hi Tammy - :wave: finally managed to find some time to log onto PF to catch up with everyone :) I'm loving the photos of !ax on FB - he is sooooo adorable, I love his cute smile. I bought the same zebra baby grows as you as they were so cute - Pyp doesn't fit into them yet as they are up to 3 months and he is only just outgrowing his newborn stuff lol. Xxx

Them zebra outfits are so cute aren't they Kath!

Well Max is growing up! bohooooo Wanted him to stay newborn forever :)

He's getting strong on his legs now and just wants to stand up all the time... I reckon he'll skip the crawling phase!

We're getting some lovely noises out of him now, he makes me giggle... will have to post a couple of videos.

We've completed our baby yoga course and now we're doing baby sensory classes and are going to start swimming soon too.

I'm in the process of trying to begin a craft business. It would be great if I didn't have to go back to work. Been putting off thinking about it but I think the plan (if work go for it) is to do a job share with my current maternity cover who's my mate, and hopefully just do 2 days a week and try and build my business around that and maybe freelance a bit too. I want to be in a position where I'm not working for someone else at all really.

Here's a couple of pics...

Max with his friend William...

8af50600706dd60627c76419b5f0b887.jpg

All jumperoo'd out...

6e986b9bae334996d77abf699b3cf86e.jpg

Aww the jumperoo photo is just so cute. It really is a hard life being a baby hahaha!!!!

Michelle x

Aww so cute!! They do grow up so quickly don't they. Having said that I do love having more sleep. xx

hehe he frequently falls asleep in the Jumperoo after a jumping session! :)

I wish I could say the same about having more sleep Becky... Max isn't a good sleeper, especially at the moment :(

hehe he frequently falls asleep in the Jumperoo after a jumping session! :)

I wish I could say the same about having more sleep Becky... Max isn't a good sleeper, especially at the moment :(

Don't give up hope - I had the worst sleeper ever until about 7mths now at 14mths he sleeps 7.30 to 8 :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back