Our little girl has arrived- few more pics added

Tina & Gabs

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Our little girl arrived on Monday 25 September at 6.15am, 3 weeks early, weighing 7lb 2oz.

Here is the birth story (it's a long one :D )

I was getting pains during the night on Saturday but they were very mild and they continued on Sunday also. I woke up at 11.55pm Sunday night and my waters broke. I then started to get pains a bit stronger. I called the hospital and they advised me to call back in half an hour. I called back and I was told to go in to be examined. By now the pains were really strong. We got to the hospital at 1.30am and I was seen to. The midwife was not convinced that my waters had broken (I knew they had) and after being examined she was surprised to see that they had broken and that I was also 9cm dilated. :shock:

I was relieved to be 9cm as I was worried I would only be about 1. I had gas and air as the contractions became stronger and at 3am I started pushing. I was pushing for an hour and nothing was happening. Baby was in a slightly funny position and so they called a doctor. By the time the doctor arrived I had been pushing for an hour and a half . So she said it didn't look like the baby was going to come out; she advised that I would probably need to have an epidural and go to theatre for assisted delivery and if this didn't work I would need a c section. I got really emotional at this point. I continued trying to push but she didn't want to come out, so after over 2 hours of trying to push I was given an epidural and taken to theatre. Luckily she was delivered but it was with the assistance of forceps but I was happy not to have had to deliver by c section.

She was born at 6.15am and was a bit bruised and battered but is doing well.

We got home late Tuesday and are all doing well.

We have decided to call her Gabriella and are totally in love with her. SHe was worth every bit of pain :D

Attached are some piccies.

Take care :hug:

Last edited:
gorgeous little girl and fabulous name!!

well done tina, u need to be renamed TinaSept lol!

enjoy ur little one!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Tina she is just perfect. You and your OH look so proud and you look fab considering you have just had a baby!!!!

Congrats to you, your OH and welcome Gabriella, a beautiful name :hug:

Congratulation hun of the birth of your
ththbpink.gif

She is gorgeous and you look great aswell

Lovely name

Awww, gorgeous!! Oh, and Gabriella is beautiful too!!! :wink:

Congratulations hunnie. :hug:

Wow she is gorgeous! You both look so happy (how could you not) congratulations!

Wow Tina I'm so happy for the three of you! She is beautiful, her name is beautiful, you look fab and that pic of her with her daddy bought a tear to my eye!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Congratulations tina she is a gorgeous little girl and a really good weight too for 3 weeks early, well done hun! :hug: :cheer: xxx

aww bless, she is so beautiful!!!
congratulations!!!!!!!!

Well done honey :dance: She is so gorgeous. Can't wait to come and see you all again and have another cuddle with Gabriella - oh and with you of course!!

It's so nice that our little ones are only 3 weeks apart - hope they grow up to be great friends like we are. :hug:

xxx

Congratulations Tina (and OH) what a fabulous early surprise for you both, and the pictures are beautiful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back