My labour watch thread - he is here :D Birth story in the labour section!

Hi girls :)

my little boy has arrived! This was an interesting labour - after I started getting contractions I progressed really fast! mw was sure that I was still 2 cm and wouldn't let me have gas and air. I was in lots of pain and as I thought I have such a long way to go (and was told that it's going to get worse soon) I asked for pethadine. At this point I honestly thought j can't cope with it anymore!
Luckily mw decided to check me just in case and found out that I was 6 cm! I was moved to labour ward then and was allowed to use gas and air at last! Brilliant stuff - I coped so much better with it, and in about an hour and a half my son was born :) pushing stage was not that bad at all - my body was pretty much doing things on it's own!

Only had an internal tear, which was stitched up while I was feeding my boy :)

I am very pleased. I did get the labour I wanted - only tens machine (not for long) and gas and air. And of course our boy.... He is gorgeous :)

Thank you girls for your support! Xx

Congratulations Hun, you did really well xx

Oh wow massive congratulations! So pleased all went so well for you, that's great birth progressed well for you and so quickly :) enjoy your son....can't wait for pics xxx

ah so pleased for you x x well doen x x congrats to all xx

Wow congratulations hon :love: so so happy your birth was perfect xxxxx

congrats hun glad u got the labour u wanted enjoy your little boy !!! xxx

That's fantastic!!!! What a lovely birth!!!! Well done so glad you got the birth you wanted!!!
Congratulations!!!!

Fantastic news! Congratulations and well done. So glad you got the birth you wanted xxx

Congratulations hunny, so pleased you got the labour you wanted. Can't wait to see pics :) x x

Big congrats! Well done you! Looking fwd to reading your birth story and seeing some pics x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back