My husband U/D3 I'm fuming!

Thank you.

He got in touch yesterday saying he wants to sort things out and has promised to go and see the doctor and get counselling etc. He's coming round tonight to talk.

My brother in laws girlfriend has offered him a place to stay for a while and I've told him he should take her up on the offer because I can't have him back here until I can be sure that he won't just take off again.

I hope eventually we can work things out.

bunnymom1980 said:
Thank you.

He got in touch yesterday saying he wants to sort things out and has promised to go and see the doctor and get counselling etc. He's coming round tonight to talk.

My brother in laws girlfriend has offered him a place to stay for a while and I've told him he should take her up on the offer because I can't have him back here until I can be sure that he won't just take off again.

I hope eventually we can work things out.
I think that's a great idea. You've definitely covered all angles with getting him to stay with your BIL's gf too. He needs to know that he can't just keep doing this whenever he feels down. It'll drag you down with him eventually and no-one wants that :hug:

I really hope your chat tonight helps and I'm soooo pleased he has finally agreed to see a doc/councellor. He needs it. And I do think part of accepting a problem is to try and get it sorted, maybe he's finally starting to accept that he actually needs to sort it out.

Good luck! I really hope things work out for you both :hug: xx

i dont know how to reply to that babe at all...iv always had to do that with LJ cos of family commitments and stuff (i know its different) so cant suggest anything im sorry :(

Lots of hugs though and just concentrate on you an bubs now :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back