Still waiting **UPDATED**

Babylicious

Reaction score
my sex life is non existant, no sex for what 2 months now? I've tried talking with him but he says that there isn't a problem. He's made me feel so unwanted, gross and unloved :cry:

something else is going on - I caught him this morning when on a different route back from school on his mobile, he didn't see me but he should have been at work at that time :? he's constantly at his phone

I don't trust him now, somethings not right. :(

:rotfl: @midna

im sorry hunny you feeling like this, :hug: :hug: :hug:

my husband wont get frisky often either, i preactically had to half rape him to get pregnant.

But he makes me feel loved by kisses, cuddles and generally looking out for my well being, maybe you should initiate things, you can do it very quietly if you are worried of rejection.

I like kissing my hsuband's sholders and neck when he is asleep (he is a light sleeper), then he wakes up happy and wants to cuddle and then other things...... now i think about it that might be how i got pregnant.

Sandi

sorry to hear that... i feel your pain, this is the longest ive been without since i was 13... :( :lol:

Craig said:
sorry to hear that... i feel your pain, this is the longest ive been without since i was 13... :( :lol:

13 :shock:
:shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :rotfl:

Sorry your not getting sex hun

ive always been the more highly sexed of me and james and yeah some time i have to jump on him to get any.

mabye hes worried he may hurt you so even though its been over a month since you gave birth have your asked him if that's why.

hope you get some well deserved nooky soon hun :pray:

sarah :wave:

Midna I have toys but it aint the same :( :rotfl:

Think I'm just going to leave him to get on with it :(

geordie lass said:
Craig said:

13 :shock:
:shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :rotfl:

bad aint it?... been trying to get it since quite a few years before that too! :oops: :lol: havent since november... :shock:

hope you get some soon babylicious :)

i bloody better, i've started looking at the veg funny in tesco yesterday :rotfl:

Craig you better have words with kim then if she isnt putting out!

Emma, id say half rape him! god my husband couldnt wait to jump back in the sack - id say though it ewas more to do with the fact that he wanted the forbidden as itold him no nooky for ages!

Ive not had any either hun, since i was on bedrest.

The bloody cheeky git said to me last night 'you can have it once you have recovered well enough to carry on with the cleaning' :evil:

How are you both getting on :?

im sure he thinks ur beautiful as i do :hug: :hug: :hug:

maybe u freaked him out a bit if u mentioned ur a bit broody after harrison?

hope u get some soon hun!

Im not getting any either :( Im sure my OH wouldnt touch me with someone elses hands at the moment!!

I think Im going to make a cast of his knob for the more realistic toy :lol:

I feel your pain hun :hug: :hug: xx

LMFAO @ midna!!! :rotfl:
(Sorry :oops: )

I'm not getting any either, but I must be one of the few who is actually enjoying the break!! :|

I do feel for you though babe, how about putting on a little "show" for him?! I don't know what level of kinkiness he's into but have a look at this website;

http://www.lingerieexpress.co.uk/ (I've ordered from here before and highly recommend it).

Hmmm, some nice sexy drawers are in order methinks! Make him beg for it though! :lol:

xxx

Awww I know how you feel :hug:

It was 2 months for us too, from when my waters broke at 22 weeks up until, well last night actually :oops:

I did the whole kinky underwear thing and J cooked us a candle (un)lit meal first, plus I made us a soppy cd instead of my usual heavy metal :rotfl:

So i'd say try a nice meal and some nice underwear :)

Its horrible when you feel you can't trust them.. all sorts going thro your head and im my case its never rational! I'd probably want to go through his phone when he asleep or something :oops: but in my experience thats never a good idea. There's prob a totally innocent reason for today.. can you not ask him when he gets in? To put your mind at rest. Hope things get better for you :hug: :hug: xx

oh no :(

It may be nothing hun and I hope it isnt. Sometimes when we feel low and unloved our minds jump to all sorts of conclusions. You have to go with your instincts though. Id be on guard and do a bit of digging if you can to see what he is up to, but thats just me and I usually get to the bottom of things especially where men are concerned...Miss Marple eat your heart out.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

as i said hun you need to do some detective work get his phone when he in shower!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

if he is protective over his phone and is not normally you may have something to worry about but if he leaves it lying about i would not worry.

i worried as we barely had sex when i was preg and took ages after. It made me feel ming too.

its easy to jump to conclusions when not feeling at your best and your sex life is not what it was :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back