POAS negative, but still early

AKSH

Reaction score
So this morning POAS and it came up negative (using FRER) not even the faint hope of a line to post here. AF not due until Monday so still early to test. Am going to try to wait until at least Friday, or Saturday if I can, till I try again. The wait is driving me mad because I really feel as if I am pregnant and if it turns out I'm not I'm going to be SOOOO annoyed with myself. Anyone else in the same boat??

I tested yesterday at 8dpo BFN :( but I know that's too early, going to test again on friday when af is due. Had a few cramps from 5dpo but I have felt these on previous cycles also boobs are a bit tender and heavy. Good luck hun

Xx

Thanks - you too! It's still early for both of us!!

yes me im between 10 and 12 dpo have all gd symptoms no af symptoms but bfn hoping its cos implanted late so im now not going to test no more unless af doesnt turn up simple as that the bfns are a killer x

yes me im between 10 and 12 dpo have all gd symptoms no af symptoms but bfn hoping its cos implanted late so im now not going to test no more unless af doesnt turn up simple as that the bfns are a killer x

When is af due jojo?

Xx

Yes me to, af due on saturday. I tested this morning on an internet cheapie but BFN. I didnt get a BFP unti 3 days after af was due before. But unfortunately we lost the pregnancy at 6 weeks. Really hoping this month gives us good news. I am becoming a POAS addict this month. I just cant stop myself x

I didn't get my bfp until I think 16do on a frer so try and hold off just a few more days. It says on the bag quite a low percentage of people get a bfp that soon before af is due. Fingers crossed x x x

Ps, I actually got a stronger line on a pounded strip test cheapie that the frer even though it supposedly was less sensitive. Maybe give those a try and save some pennies before opening up the frer x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back