So Confused - Just starting out

Ketchygirl

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm all very new to this, hoping for some support. :blush:We decided to start trying for our first, so stopped the pill 5th feb had withdrawal 7th to 11th and having no real idea of ovulation just BD whenever we felt like it! If going by an average cycle i think i'm due AF on Saturday??? When i stopped the pill before i had withdrawal then AF within days of each other, nothing this time...

Anyway I feel strange! I've been symptom spotting since friday, and I've been getting a crampy feeling for a week bit like Af also wind! (paranoid slightly after ectopic 2yrs ago) no sore bbs, headaches, and super tired and snappy! :oooo:
Can you help put my mind at ease, constantly checking my undies in case!!! :wall2:

Hi :wave: Not sure I have an answer for you, welcome to the PF, hope you get the answers you're looking for.

xx

Hiya

I don't have any experience of the pill but I've noticed a few people on here saying that after coming off it their cycles were more irregular/longer - no idea if that is the norm or not - but if AF does not come when you're expecting it, that might be one cause? Hopefully it's actually because you'll be getting a BFP tho :D

Best of luck with TTC

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back