My friend had her baby!! update baby is critical p.3 its over :(

This is truely awful. How do you ever come to terms with that happening not just once but twice?
Your friend is in my thoughts x

So, so sad. I can't even begin to imagine. My thoughts are with your friend and her family xxxx

Oh Lyndsey, I can't even begin to imagine the pain of losing 1 baby but to lose a second is truly horrific. My thoughts go out to your friend, I hope she can find some way of getting though this. Much love x

Oh this is awful just so sad I'm so sorry :( xx

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

So sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with you and your friend xxxx

This had broke my heart reading this I can't imagin what your friend is going through xxx

I'm so so sorry to hear this, my thoughts and prayers are with your friend, I can't imagine what she must be going through right now :( xxx

How horrible for this to happen to ur friend again, my thoughts are with her and I really hope she can get through this! Such horrible sad news xxxxx

So sorry to hear hunni, i hope both little girls are looking after there mummy from heaven. I can't understand how life could be so cruel to one person, and nearly a year apart i hope she recovers in her own time. I know there is nothing we can do apart from send her our love and letting her know we are all here for her and yourself of course. Another little angel taken before her time x x x

I'm so sorry to hear this tragic news. I hope you friend will find strength and gets all the support she needs. I can't even begin to feel her pain and void xxx

That's such sad news. My thoughts are with your friend and her family. Rip little angel x

oh this is just awful - I'm so saddened for you freind, to have to lose so late , twice now, what must she think of the world tonight XXX

Too sad for words. My thoughts are with your friend and her family. X

That's awful, my thoughts are with your friend x

This is so so sad, just heart breaking to read from a stranger so can't imagine what your friend is going through :( thoughts with you all xx

Oh Gosh this is awful :( I cant imagine what your friend is going through. Thoughts are with her and her family x

I'm soo sorry to hear that awful news, my thoughts are with your friend. Life can be so cruel xx

i would like to thank all of you for your very kind words, prayers and thoughts for my friend and her little angel, who was taken too soon xxx

i didnt realise just how many nice and supportive people there were on here and i hope that one day my friend can take some comfort from all the kind words she has received from strangers as well as close friends :)

so thankyou all once again, this is a truly amazing forum to be apart of :hugs:xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back