My friend had her baby!! update baby is critical p.3 its over :(

oh hun i'm so so sorry to hear this, your poor friend must be absolutely devastated :( life is so cruel sometimes. Sending them all my love xxx

How can life be so so cruel! My thoughts and prayers are with your friend and her family and as everyone else says I just hope those two little angels are together and out of any discomfort. Such a sad outcome!! I'm heartbroken for your friend :( xx

So so sorry for your friend's losses. It's too cruel. Hope she has lots of support and love around her.
Take care of yourself too, hun. xxx

oh how absolutely devastating for your friend cant imagine what shes going through at this sad sad time give her our love and thoughts xx

I'm so sorry, I can't imagine what your friend is going through xxx

Oh my god that poor woman, this is just the worst part of life, cannot express how sorry I feel for your friend.

This is very sad to hear, thoughts are with your friend. Like you have so wonderfully said her two angels are now together as sisters. In my thoughts x

This is so so sad to read!! How can life be so cruel to take not only one, but two babies from u. I hope both babies are at peace with each other. Sending all my love and prayers to ur friend xxxx

So sad to read this, lots of love to your friend xx

This is heartbreaking, Sending my love to your friend, xx

So sorry to hear this, how heartbreaking

sent from my MiniPro using Tapatalk 2

So very sorry for your friend and her family, dreadful dreadful news. Please pass on my best and let her know she's in my thoughts and prayers xx

So sorry to read this; my thoughts are with your friend and her family. x

So sorry to hear this. My thoughts go out to you friend and her family xx

So sorry to hear this. Sending lots of love to you and your friend xxx

I am so sorry to hear this it is absolutely heart breaking.

My thoughts are with your friend and her family at the moment xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back