My Friend :)

BellaRiven

Reaction score
I don;t know if any of you would have seen my thread in Tri 2 asking for your thoughts for my friend who thought she may have to have her baby really early.

In case you did here is a little update, she managed to keep him in until 31 weeks, she had baby River two days ago by emergency C Section and he is very beautiful just like his mummy :)

She lost a fair bit of blood but both are doing well, obviously still in hosptal he is breathing on his own so no cpap machine yay :)

Thank you all for your thoughts for her I am sure ithelped in keeping him in so long :)

:hugs:

xxxx

Oh bless, hope they both come home soon xxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations to them both! :) x

I did miss the post, was there any reason for why little man was planning on coming early?

Hope they get home soon x

bless tem. Hope they recover soon and baby gets big and strong. xxxxxxxx

Congratulations to them both! :) x

I did miss the post, was there any reason for why little man was planning on coming early?

Hope they get home soon x

I posted it in Tri 2, her cervix was opening and the doctor put a stitch in but it didn't hold as far as I understand, so she was told to take it easy as much as possible.

I guess sometimes babies are just impatient :) xxx

Ah well I'm glad they are both doing well, thanks for sharing with us/me x

Awww congrats to them, glad hes ok!! Little fighter xxx

aawww bless little river :) hope they are doing well and she done well to hold him in for a while longer, im sure that has helped massively

congratulatations to them all xx

I do remember this hun. So pleased all ok! Keep us posted x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back