My friend had her baby!! update baby is critical p.3 its over :(

lyndsey_28

Reaction score
a friend of mine from work had her baby yesterday at 36+1 by emergency c-section, not sure of al the details yet!! just know she had a growth scan on thurs at 35+6 and estimated weight was 7lb 12oz but she was born a massive 9lb 14oz :) god knows how heavy she would of been if she carried to term!!

anyway really pleased for her as she has been really nervous throughout the pregnancy as last year, she lost a baby at 35 weeks, so has been under special care this time to make sure all is ok, so im assuming baby was delivered by emergency for a reason, just so happy everything turned out ok this time :) xxx

just heard the news that the baby who is called mila, is in a critical way in NICU as she was starved of oxygen shortly before birth and its touch n go to if she will make it :(

please can you pray and keep this baby in your thoughts xxx

Last edited:
arrr nice news, congratulations to your friend :)

Congrats to your friend :)

My BF gave birth this week too :) little boy 8lb 1 oz :)

Can't go see him though as have a stonker of a cold lol :) xxxx

sending positive thoughts for baby Mila :) come on little girl you can fight this xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My preys go out to both baby and mother fx baby is safe xx

thinking of mum and baby... Lots of positive thoughts xxx

Oh no. Thinking of you all. Come on little one xx

Oh no, hope everything is ok, sent a little prayer up.

O no! Your poor friend!! Sending love hugs and hope Xxxxxxx

Your poor friend. I hope things work out - a friend of mine's son was starved of oxygen for something like 8 minutes at birth, and the outlook was really bad. Nearly 3 years on and he's a perfect little boy now - things do work out.

Keep us posted hun xxx

Fingers crossed x come on baby girl you can do it x

Come on little lady you are strong and you can do this, MASSIVE healing and energy thoughts coming out to you

xxx

Last edited:
Congrats to your friend. And I hope baby is ok xx

awww congratulations to your friend, big baby, sending prayers for lo xxx

I've got everything crossed for your friends little baby xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members