My first new stretch mark :-(

Tan

Reaction score
My first new stretch mark has arrived and i'm feeling particularly sorry for myself!

I got loads with my son: on my tummy, thighs, bum, boobs, hips etc and a few on the backs of my knees and upper arms (the flabby bit!!) and I was hoping and hoping that I got my fair share first time round so maybe I would escape this time. But alas it is not to be as a little bugger has appeared at the bottom of my belly and I can tell it's just the start of another red/purple and white zebra look!

And, i've tried the cocoa butter twice a day theory, all over my body so i'm now sulking and comfort eating which i'm guessing isn't going to help!!!!

Tan x

Go for it!! I use cream every day, but I'm fully expecting to get loads as I have them on my back anyway. I think it depends on your skin, but if your going to get them then you will.

I blame my dad - he has them on his back too - CHEERS DAD!! I figure if I get them without a baby for an excuse, theres no way I'm going to get away with it when I have a baby taking over my body!!!!!! :lol:

Hope this has made you feel better!!

Try baby oil gel on wet skin when you get out the bath and then leave yourself to drip dry! Have been doing that throughout this pregnancy and so far (touch wood!) I haven't got any stretch marks. Leaves your skin feeling very moisturised.

Hi Tan,

Don't worry your not the only one........i have a tiny one that has appeared in the last few days on my hip/side of tummy........i'm not at all impressed, and even had a litle cry.

Hopefully this will be the only one.

Amy xx

dan just took a picture of my bump :shock: all i can see is bloody stretch marks i just want to cry i look bloody awful :cry:

On the back?
Hmm thats new have never heard of them there before!!
Well first preg i got away with stretch marks till 39 weeks 2 days before the section grr then they seemed to come up well really just overnight !!

So this time i have more of my belly and the top of my arms, but none on my back !!
have noticed a few back of the knees though.. :( :(
Well im sure our babies will b worth all this stretch mark thingy,,

gd luck every1

my due date today !!
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

I haven't tried it as I think it would stink! but I've read that when you are in the shower to put some olive oil rubbed in over your tummy.

It's too late for me - my tummy already looks like a street map. I have been using the Advent stretch mark oil spray - hasn't worked at all!

S. xx

i ended up crying myself to sleep last night over that picture dan took :cry: i wouldnt have minded if it made me feel a bit better but it didnt :(

im guessing now im just prone to them have been like it with all 3 pregnancies now and iv tried EVERYTHING and nothing seems to work :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back