Stretch mark warning!!!

Lou

Reaction score
Hey

I wanted to warn all you ladies about certain stretch marks. I got good advice about putting cream on my boobs and on my thighs aswell as my tummy but nobody warned me about a certain part of my anatomy and now I have got 4 very deep red stretch marks and guess where they bloody well are.?>...

On my bum cheeks!!!! I can't believe it!! I didn't see that one coming :)

Wanted to let you girls know so that you can put your cream on that area aswell as all the other prone areas.

Its too late for me girls but go....save yourselves!!

Lou :)

My bum surely can't get much bigger than it already is?

I don't think I have the energy to reach back and lather it in lotion :lol:

Out of sight, out of mind ;) :lol:

LOL funnily enough this was the only place i got stretch marks!! and the only place i didnt think to rub cream into!! i used cocoa butter religiously twice a day on belly, boobs and thighs and never thought once about using it on me bum!!! i didnt develop a single stretch mark on belly, boobs or thighs so am convinved the cream worked!!

Lou is right, save yourselfs ladies get rubbing that cream into those cheeks!!!!!!! LOL

Just had a bath and lathered myself in Burts Bees honey and milk, all over (including cheeks). Better late than never I suppose :lol:

Have got to totally agree with you girls!!!
My first pregnancy i put cream on tummy, thighs and boobs everyday from the time i knew i was preggers. But didnt on my bum!!!!! And yup thats where they all are!!!!
This time Im putting it everywhere and fingers crossed so far no new stretchmarks!!!!!
Well I still have about 13 weeks left so we'll have to wait and see!!!!

Hi,

All this covering yourself in cocoa butter is all very well but is anyone else finding that they spend ages walking around with a greasy tum waiting for it to sink in?! I've been using the Body Shop Cocoa Butter and even when I've wandered around post application in the buff it still leaves slightly fatty marks on my nightie etc! I'm using that fabulous Bio Oil stuff on my itchy boobs and that soaks in really quickly thankfully but I even tried the Vaseline Intensive Cream on my bump and that took ages to stop being slick too! Also I have woken in the night really really hot from being all oily which isn't pleasant!! I treated myself to a disolve in the bath cocoa butter bar thingy in Napiers the other day as it was in the sale. It looks like a bar of chocolate and you put one chunk in the bath. It made one hell of a mess of the bath (which my DH cleaned up bless his socks!) but it was loads better absorbtion-wise! Has anyone got any cunning tips or tricks as this bar thingy was dead pricey even though it was half price?

+++

Im using Bio-oil now, although its to late for me and I have stretchmarks everywhere, even the backs of my knees! Its a bit pricy but a little goes a long way, and its a rlly light oil so it absorbes easily and dosent leave you feeling greasy, am using it on my face as well, and its doing wonders for my complexion.
and yes quite early on in my pregnancy I got stretchmarks on my bum, not on the cheaks where you see them but erm . . . right up my butt crack!

NICE!!

Rosebay - I've got some Tesco's cocoa butter lotion which seems to sink in quite nicely, I haven't been feeling particularly greasy. No stretch marks on my tum - yet.......

It's a big bottle and was cheap.

Thanks Rosieroo- I might have to try a different brand at this rate! I did wonder what would happen if I put a spoonful of the Palmers Cocoa Butter under the bath tap as I have a pot of that I've been finding a bit too greasy too... I'll have to do some experiments I think and let you know!

+++

Girls i spent hours looking in the mirror STARKERS :shock: at my very depresing strechmarks! well not on my tum - on my BUM!!! i also though i couldnt get a bum much bigger... but yep!! :? i have none on my tum where i was very foolishly was rubbing in very expensive NO7 dily V amazingly rich night cream with vitamins E and F. lol :lol: silly me thought that your tum a the only place that needs it but guess what... they very suddenly appeard on my bum and boobs at first, then my hips, then very painfully inbetween my legs :( then the inside of my knees... THEN all around the top of my legs. my body now looks like the map of the world lol :lol: xxx

no one warned me about anything apart from my hips and belly so now i have a few there and the rest are.....

from my butt cheeks to my calves! AND.....
in between my bum cheeks!!!

look like ive got a rash until u get close up!!!!!(which im sure isnt too attractive)

:oops: :(

I was gutted I went through the whole of my pregnancy with no stretch marks, then after my c-section my tummy went a bit flabby at the bottom and everything rushing south made my skin not cope well, so I have loads of stretchmarks at the bottom of my tummy, I have been told hopefully they will go!

They better !!!

Im using that stuff from Mothercare. Massage stretchmark cream costs £2.50. Its the only one Id really heard of as with my first pregnancy I think it was called Mum To Be Cream.

Hi girls

Can't believe so many of us have stretch marks on our bums! Why didnt our friends / mothers / aunts etc warn us?!

Anyway I'm using palmers coca butter stretch mark cream and it has worked so far on the areas I have put it on but I also have a problem with feeling like a greasy monkey for ages afterwards, especially when I am sat on the computer and I get all hot under my boobs. It clogs up your pores and stops you sweating which feels horrid. err!!!

I don't use the coca butter everyday, every other day I use plain baby oil and put it on wet skin and allow it to soak in. What I usually do is put it all over then dry off my legs and brush my teeth and have a wee and put my dirty clothes in the laundry basket and by the time i've done all that I'm ready for a quick pat down with a towel then I can get dressed without feeling too greasy.

My mum said I should put the stretch mark cream "down below" but I havent done yet as I'm not sure if it would be safe to put so close so my you know what. ? My mum said it would help the peri-thingy stretch but I'm not convinced. Anyone else heard this?

Oh and I forgot to tell you. Reading all your posts about creams and bath lotions and potions reminded me of something else I wanted to tell you about. A few weeks ago I had a catalogue through the door for either betterware or kleeneeze (can't remember which one now). Anyway I flicked through, as you do, and ordered a pair of non-slip shoes for wearing in the bath, shower or at the swimming baths. They are absolutely brilliant!!! They are a rubber non-slip sole and then the bit that goes over your foot is just netting so you feet still get clean but theres no danger of you slipping over! You still have to be careful (obviously) and when they came they had a warning on saying that they weren't completely non-slip, which I found a bit bizarre, but I guess they have to say that just to cover themselves but when I stand in the shower I feel safe that I won't slip, especially when I have used baby oil in the morning and wash it off at night and it makes the shower / bath slippy.

They were only a few quid so well worth the money. they probably sell them on the website if you are interested in buying some.

Honestly, i am preaching for you guys to not buy all those perfume scented coco butter creams and stuff as I don't think they are anything genuine at all, fancy named sales piches.

I sware by Natural Virgin Olive Oil. I have been using it on my skin for years. In my shower, there is always a bottle, i don't find it sticky at all and my mother has used for years and years now constantly, and she is 56 with not a wrinkle on her body. It's soooo easy to buy and it contains NO artificial anythings!!!!!!!!!!! Most of my friends are using it now to.

I apply it a just before I get out of the shower, rub it 'ALL over my body' don't miss a bit. every now and again i also put a little on my face, just the last bits of what is on my hands. WORKS WONDERS!!

Put it in the bath tub, when you bath.

Really girls try it out!!

Actually thats a really good point about the olive oil

I have been wondering what to rub into my itchy nipples and I am worried about constatnly using the perfumed stuff.

Would Olive Oil be ok to use on the breasts as well?

Thanks

Hi there,

TOTALLY Olive Oil is great for your whole body. I put it on me from the neck down and, once and while on my face (just a little on my face).

It is all natural and makes your skin feel amazing all day. If you think about it, they do it in Italy, they have Olive Oil with every meal. It's also good to have a tea spoon a day with bread and vinegar- really good for you.

Go for the 100% Virgin Olive Oil. It makes your skin feel amazing and this has also stoped me iching, I am going to continue using it after pregnancy , until I'm old and grey!! tee hee

Hope this helps.

Tineke

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back