My final name for my baby

JJ Mum

Reaction score
Hey everyone , I found out I'm having a baby boy today, its secretly what I wanted !!!

so my baby will be called Devon Rory Jones , it was the boys name I had ready when I had my daughter 8.5 years ago, so it really has stood the test of time.

I can't wait to see which of my kids he looks like...

If he was a girl, I was thinking about Lyra Dael or Erin was OH's choice , but it really was wide open still, I will still pick one so he knows what he would have been if a girl when he is older.

Good luck to everyone picking their names :dance:

Last edited:
Ahh congrats JJ thats lovely news and I love your choice of name for him xxxx

Absolutely love it! It's so gorgeous x congrats again and can't wait to see Devon x

ahh JJ thats a lovely name!! bet you cant wait now!!
my boy name is Milo Jacob Finlayson-Green
My girl name is Molly Ella Finlayson-Green

They are my absolute perfect names, whether OH agrees is a different story! but hey, im sure he will come round to it! x

JJ - love your boys name!

I have had my girls name since I was about 5 weeks preggers - Lola Rose Ray. OH kicked off about Rose at first but that was my late Nana's middle name and I would like a middle name with meaning. Now he's decided he hates Lola after that cat that got chucked in the wheelie bin by the nasty woman was called Lola!

I've been asking him for 3 months to come up with a boys name as he hates all my suggestions. He likes Taylor for a boy but I'm just not sure. I love Bailey but OH and all my friends said they'd disown me if I called my kid Bailey Ray. I can see this child of mine being nameless for weeks after birth!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back