My feeding experience.....just wanted to share!

hey cos i had 1 shredded nipple, bleeding and everything as lo wore off the skin to a point and i had to take painkillers just to feed her lol. tbh i took a day off feeding from that side and just expressed for the day from that one as much as i could bear and it was sooo much better after that 1 day it healed up well after that. i constantly slathered lansinoh and asda nipple cream on it too.

Thanks Bev.
I take paracetamol daily, I've followed all of the advice above and it's minimally better so fx it heals some more x

Cos I've got one that out of no-where looks just as bad as yours. It's just cracked open suddenly but on the outside rather than inside so I was struggling through the pain to start with.

Let me know if anything works for you!

Ah hun, it's awful isnt it. Mine goes right through, it's really deep and the flesh inside is exposed. It opens more as the feed goes on. The pain is immense and has been this bad for 4 weeks now x

I have a huge pain threshold, I had no NAIDs and no post op pain relief following my c-section and I was up and moving about 6 hours later. I literally had nothing and was driving and cleaning out animals inside of two weeks, and yet this has my eyes really watering, so I can confirm it's horribly painful.

I hope there is a fast fix!

I have zero pain threshold and can confirm that I literally cry every time he latches :( x

Well your stronger than you think then Cos because this is the first thing that has really knocked me for 6 and your still going! :hugs:

I've just expressed that side and before I pumped I smothered it in lanolin (usually I do this after and not before) and it was a little more comfortable. I'm now sporting a muslin square between my boobs and bra because I swear the plastic backed nipple pad things were making it worse!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back