giving up feeding

babys will poo less on fomula and it wont be quite as loose so dont worry to much about that.

Coby is on farleys, my other two were on it and i never had a prob (untill ethan was diagonsed with a milk allergy)

Coby is a bit more sick on fomula than he was on breast milk, but i think its coz he can get more out of the bottle than he ever could from me, so hes drinking it a bit to quickly.

Lauz - maybe she is drinking to much to quick and is getting alot of wind, maybe try stopping every few mins and winding her?
if that doesnt work at least you can rule it out and think about other possibles. is she putting on weight ok?

Yes she does guzzle it down, and only stops a couple of times, maybe I should pull the bottle out her mouth and wind her more often. Ill try that before changing milk dont want to make her worse by changing to different milks.

The health visitor is coming tommorow so I will see if she is putting on weight ok, becuase she hasnt been weighed since she has been having formula, so hopefully she has put weight on

Hello

I was having trouble too and have been using a nipple shied on my right but not my left and its worked great, but read my last post and it will explain taht i had another issue maybe some of you should ask your docs about. But dont feel like you failed everyones different my nipples hurt like mad but im too stubborn to quite now it wil get better with time im sure, and im also using Lansinoh. Well good luck and chat soon.
katrina

Hi Guys,

I get sore nipples every so often but I grit my teeth when Jack latches on! I am using 'Kamillosan' for them.

Jack was very unsettled at first but it was soon unveiled that I wasn't producing enough milk so I top him up with formula. I started him on 'cow and gate premium' but that made him very windy and sick. He is now on 'cow and gate omneo comfort'. He is less windy but still gets sick. I think thats just a formula thing though.

he went off to sleep at 11 and then woke every 4 hours for a feed
Jack has been doing this since topping up with formula.

babys will poo less on fomula
I'm glad you mentioned this....Jack is pooing less. Although he makes up for it when he does poo!!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back