• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My Eva is....

Stunned

Reaction score
....blonde! :s

she was born with the most gorgeous thick black hair and now it's all gone and replaced with a blonde fuzz! :D

me and oh are both dark haired but were blonde for a short while as babies so hoping Eva will turn back dark again cos her eyes and complexion were striking with dark hair.

Happy clappy mood today!

Did her hair fall out and she had a bald interval, or did it just sort of change over time? India has tonnes of dark hair and I'm dreading it falling out as I love it! X

Charley's gone from dark to fair!! I love it :D
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1305660978.690488.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1305660996.176813.jpg

Looks so much better x x

Drakes hair has gone lighter too! He was born with black hair..it was so lush!

Did her hair fall out and she had a bald interval, or did it just sort of change over time? India has tonnes of dark hair and I'm dreading it falling out as I love it! X

She didn't actually go bald but her hair thinned out a lot. She still has a few long black hairs here and there but it's all falling out. :-(

Zaks gone through the same. had thick dark hair when born. then went thru a bit of a baldy boy stage and now its growing back but is alot fairer! x

Interesting! My Sofia has a head full of black hair, wonder if hers will change? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back