Eye Colour

Yodabo

Reaction score
Hey all! Just wondering what colour your babies eyes were and are now?

Drake was born with dark blue eyes and right now they are green. The doctor thinks they will either stay green or go hazel like mine and they won't go back to blue.

My husband has blue eyes and my other boys were born with dark blue eyes but went lighter blue and have stayed blue.

AJ is 2 now. He was born with dark blue eyes and the are blue now.
Me and OH both have brown eyes.

Zach was born with bright blue eyes, and they are still blue, I have dark brown and Alan has light blue. I hope they don't change, they are lovely this colour x

I have brown eyes and OH has blue eyes. Ross had the darkest stealy blue eyes when he was born. They have lightened up quite a bit but still quite a dark blue. My mum thinks they'll stay blue, she said with my sister and I she knew our eyes were brown very early on!

Cahals eyes are very dark blue one minute and grey the next depending on the light and on what he is wearing. Mine are very dark brown and OHs are blue. Cahals eyes have got a bit darker but I still don't really know how they will end up! They were a fairly light bluey grey when he was born

Seb was born with really dark blue eyes and they're still dark blue but with lighter blue lines in x

I really really want herbie to have blue eyes my other 2 children have brown like me but o/h are blue, herbies are blue at the min but no idea if they will stay like it. people keep saying to me oh he looks just like your other two but with blue eyes and nobody eva said my other two had blue eyes so I hoping they will stay. Im not sure about dolly think for a wile they where a few different colours but I'm 100% sure monty was born with dark brown eyes, there like chocolate brown look all most black and I knew he would never have light coloured eyes

Livs were a really dark blue almost purple when she was born and now they are a beautiful greeny blue colour but they're brown around her pupil they're lush and look pretty much like mine. Her (and I used this word loosely) dad had brown eyes I think x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

noas eyes look almost black but in the right light they r very dark oliv-green

When LO was born he had dark eyes almost black :O i used to think he had Alien eyes :eh::rofl:
Although i was praying that he would keep his dark eyes and hes got lovely blue eyes :D:cheer:. I think the inlaws was hoping he would have brown eyes lol. x

K was born with bright blue eyes, they've faded to a steely blue now! E'ss always had really darkk brown eyes, they're gorgeous and i'm so jealous! i always wanted blue or brown! FOB and i have the same colour hazel! me and my sister both had blue eyes til we were about 4 which i really unsual, i think they normally stay how they are from about 4 months!

Lacey was born blue and stayed blue, charley was born greyish but have turned blue

My lo was born bright blue and still is - love her eyes they are huge!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back