babys hair colour

amyknight88

Reaction score
just curious..

carey was born with blonde hair, blue eyes and light skin... hes now got black hair, brown eyes and dark skin. isnt it mad how they change..

have your LO's hair and eye colour changed or have they stayed the same?

Damien had black hair and dark skin when he was born (people asked if his daddy was dark skinned). Me and Mark are both white (I have a moon tan!), although mark's dad had olivey tanned skin.

Hi eyes have always been bright blue. His skin is now a light olive colour and his hair is blonde :D - just like his mummy and daddy when they were babies

Alex had quite a bit of really dark hair (like me) when he was born and blue eyes. the eyes just got bluer and more gorgeous (everyone one comments on them :D )
his hair almost all fell out apart from his cows lick on the crown and a little fringe round the bottom of his head. now all the new hair is growing in but its really blonde and you can hardly see it . looks funny though cos the brown left over bits stick out like a sore thumb :lol:

Sami just noticed our little men have the same birthday :D

x

:D Yeah Damien has a dark patch at the nape of his neck where it didn't fall out!!! And a tuft of long fringe which didn't come out either, the rest is fluffy blonde. :lol:

Carey Jake came on 18/12 too, must have been a good day :lol:

Diors pale and bold with lil blonde bits of hair, Harleys dark with lots of black hair!!!!!!!

if another person asksif they have the same dad il go mad!!!!!!!!

Do they have the same dad Dionne :wink:

What makes me giggle is when damien was born he had black hair, and people said he has hair like his mummy!! Funny thing is, my hair is naturally bkonde, but I dye it black!! Mark's is blonde too :lol:

Seren was dark blonde when born. Her hair is now strawberry blonde, lucky girl (am so jealous) and she still has blue eyes.

im the same sami im naturaly very lightbrowny blonde and kris was born blonde.... sowhere has this dark haired baby come from lol

oh i remember..... the milk man :wink:

Chalotte had dark eyes pretty much from being a few days old, dark skin and dark hair.
im blonde/blue eyes, OH is half spanish, so im really pleased she got his dark eyes, her skin is lighter, but she isnt a 'rosey' coloured baby. Think she will stay dark althoough her hair is going blonder. Be nce if she had blonde hair dark eyes and skin. Gorgeous!

Hi

Isaac was born with lots of dark hair but now he is going blonde. When I was little I was dark then very blonde then I went dark again and thats how I've stayed. The same happened to my boyfriend although he isnt as dark as me. I'm romany so I have very olive skin to the point of looking yellow sometimes!

I think Isaac will have olive skin, blue eyes and mousey hair when he is older.

Lou :)

braydon had a small amont of light brown hair as a NB now has blonde hair always had blue eyes tho

Alex had (not much) gingery blonde fluff at birth with dark blue eyes, and he still has (not much) gingery blonde fluff with dark blue eyes, although it's going more blonde and his eyes are starting to change now.

They're all blonde with brown or hazel eyes, don't know how though, I'm dark (most of my family are ginger), Stuart is ginger, and nobody is blonde on either side, so by genetics they should be ginger. Maybe we brought the wrong ones home :think:

It's possible!!! I can then go on believing that I was a perfect child :angel: , any little bad character traits that could be genetic must come from their real mums and dads :shakehead:

Hi

Well Kiara was born with blue eyes still has and really dark brown hair now has really light brown hair with red highlights in it.
Bernie and i both have blue eyes os i think it will stay that way and we both also have brown hair. My eyes go from blue, to grey , to green though so does my sisters be interesting if Kiaras will do the same.
Katrina

Hiya
Brody's hair is pretty much the same so far but mason was born like this:
119de13e.jpg

and is now:
5051643159f38a6f6c0e64251b3b390e379b55b83b2490afed0cd2ed.jpg

Big difference huh?

Aimee has dark blonde hair which has always looked like it has natural highlights - i remember the midwifes at the hosp all saying about it.

We are both mousey brown

Her eyes are still blue, when do they normally change colour?

Urchin, I think you've had Mason swapped somewhere along the line too :wink: He looks so different!!!

My goodness Urchin, Mason is such a handsome little boy! looks like he's modelling! wow what a pair him and brody will make when they are older - have all the girls after them 8)

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back