Putting an end to my disaster

emma1976

Reaction score
For those who know me and the palaver I went through when my long hair snapped to an inch when I was about 35 weeks preggers, I visited my hairdresser the other day and she has finally said I can have my extensions done!!! I am sooooo pleased. At the moment I can only have long blonde braids to help my hair grow and cos my hair is too short for anything else but with the aid of these by Xmas I should have long blonde wavy hair again cos I can have normal extensions. I'm so excited, I was sooooooo down when it happened and everyone on here got annoyed with me I'm sure LOL :oops: but were all great (thanks to Layla my hair advisor) but now it seems I can start to put that disaster behind me :lol: Nothing worse than wanting to look nice when you are feeling fat and low and having all your hair frazzled to nothing :roll:

I'll try to post a before and after xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awww That's great news, even though I think you looked nice with short hair too, I'm glad you're able to have it long again as you were so upset about it (understandably)

:dance: :dance: :dance: oh hun thats great :dance: :dance: :dance:

you have been waiting ages bless you. you will have to show us the pics.

take care hun and spk to you soon :D

cant wait to see pics hun!

glad you can have them done at last, remember to keep massageing your scalp tho, it will make your hair grow quicker

xxx

Im glad you are getting it the way you want. There is nothing worse than the hair not being right. My hair was like rats tails the last time I was pg and I ended up getting a lot of it after Jess was born. It might not have been neccessary to get so much off if I had taken better care of so this time im getting it trimmed quite a bit just to keep on top of things.

I look forward to seing your pics :D

If I get pregnant again I shall not be messing with my hair if I decide in a hormonal rage that I need a make over LOL. The amount of hairdressers that told me that pregnant women always mess with their hair and regret it after. It's going to be in loose braids for a while so I can style it how I want but it'll be worth it in the end xxxxxxxx

thats great babe. bet you have been feeling well crap.. i feel horrid after having a baby never mind having to deal with losin my llong hair ild be gutted.....

u will be back to your oldself soon hun and your ex will be gutted :shock:

then u can tell him to :talkhand:

emma dare i ask why you had your golden tresses chopped in the first plce lovey? :D

Hi ya Budge, I didn't have it cut, I had long blonde hair and decided to go dark. Didn't like it after a while an so went to a hairdresser who said they could put it back to blonde. Left the bleach or whatever it was on too long and frazzled my hair to an inch :( I have since found out this bloke that did it is qualified in welding but owns a salon and has no hairdressing qualifications!!!!!!! :roll: :evil: I shall be making sure that certificates are well and truly placed on the walls in any other salon I ever go to!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

emma1976 said:
I have since found out this bloke that did it is qualified in welding but owns a salon and has no hairdressing qualifications!!!!!!! :roll: :evil: I shall be making sure that certificates are well and truly placed on the walls in any other salon I ever go to!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

:shock: :shock: :shock: Thats terrible. Did you complain? Anyhow am looking forward to seeing the after pic, enjoy your long hair xx

No I am too bloody soft to complain :roll: Think cos I was having enough hassle at the time I couldn't be bothered to have anymore xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back