My Day! Crazy...

dannii87

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

I'm here (Evie's still tucked up) but she scared Mummy today :shakehead:

OK, so I woke up about 10am, had breakfast and then had a bath, about 3pm my Mum text me like she usually does saying "Evie been active?" and it suddenly dawned on me that she hadn't moved... :shock: ALLLLL day.

So, I lay down in a quiet room, prodded, nothing. Had some ice cubes and a cold drink, nothing. Got on my ball, bounced around for a bit, nothing.

By this time I was panicking big styley. Mum came home about 4:15pm and I decided to phone the hospital and they told me to go in. As soon as I got there, they put me on a monitor and prodded her a bit and her HB was quite slow (102 bpm), then she just went mental!! She'd been asleep because their HBs are slow when they first wake up then they gradually creep up to a normal level.

She was kicking, poking her bum out, EVERYTHING!! :lol: Little madam!

Anyway, the MW was lovely and checked the bump. She said "you're 2/5 engaged and she's facing your spine so in a lovely position" I was like :shock: CHECK AGAIN!! lol I explained that she'd been in bad positions til now and needed it to be reconfirmed so she checked again and said she was right the first time.

So anyway, 20 mins later after being monitored, I was so suspicious that I sneakily asked the other MW who came in to tell me I could go home if she could check Evie's position :shhh: She did, and confirmed that Evie is 2/5 engaged and facing my spine!! :cheer:

I'm SOOOOO happy!! So, tomorrow I have an appt with the consultant (at 4:50pm, so I have a long time to wait!) I'm hoping they'll give me a sweep (which WAS booked for Thurs, but as I want things moved 2 days ahead of previously scheduled, I'm hoping they agree to a sweep tomorrow).

Please Evie!! DO NOT move!!! Stay in that good position so Mummy has a chance of getting a sweep tomorrow!! :pray: :pray:

xxx

Ooh, so glad everythings ok hun, we have all been worried about you today! :think: Good luck for tomorrow, hope it all goes your way and you get your induction :pray: or better still, you go into labour overnight! :pray: Will be thinking of you x :hug: :hug:

Yay glad all is ok :hug: Hopefully Evie was having a big sleep to conserve energy for her entrance into the world :D

And great news on the engagement :cheer:

As you know (although i dont know how many of my texts you actually got?! :think: lol) that Im soooooooo glad everythings fine!! :cheer: :cheer:
I was so worried! Checking both phones constantly haha
I was suprised though that they didnt just keep you in tbh?! I think they would have at my other hospital! (the one where I had these 3)
Good luck tomorrow and tell them that you arent going home and you want things done! ha They will have to do them if you refuse to leave!! ;)

aww so shes just really comfy!! but shes heading the right way and has got in a good position so shes considering coming out! lol Glad everything is fine hun and i hope they give you a sweep..i'm so sure thats what kicked it all off for me as i was getting contractions and had my show afterwards!! best of luck Evie will be with you so soon :) I always look out for posts from you in case anythings happening but i never want to post and ask because i know how it feels to be overdue and i'm sure you have a lot of people on your case asking "any signs yet" as soon as you are in labour/being induced you will have a 12 page thread i'm telling you..i think this is the most eagerly awaited birth since jesus..hehe (sorry no pressure sweetie) :hug: :hug: :hug:

awww....glad everything is ok!! You must have got a right scare eh :hug: I know I did when Riley did the same thing. naughty babies!!! :lol:

hope you get the sweep hun goooood luck!! :hug:

Glad everything is ok and Evie is finally in a good position, she's certainly causing you lots of dramas! She'll be worth every minute of it though :hug: :hug:

I've got everything crossed that she stays in that position for you hun! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Ooh promising! I guess her new position explains her lack of movement today.

Hi Dannii,

Sound much more promising, excellent!!! Not much longer to go now, all the very best.

im so glad everything has been ok dannii, maybe she was quiet as she wanted to give you a suprise by moving into the right position... & you went & spoilt it all by getting checked out before she had finished :lol: how very dare you! :lol:
Hope everything goes ok tomorrow, will be thinking of you. x

you had a bit of a scare there :hug: so glad everything is fine xxx not long now :cheer:

Pleased everything is ok hun :hug: Yay for Evie being in a good position and engaged :cheer:
Hope all goes well at your appointment tomorrow, will be thinking of you :pray:

I'm having to log on twice a day to check if you're in labour yet :lol: .

Glad Evie is engaged, hoping you don't make it to induction day :pray: .

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:
Come on Evie, Mummy is gorgeus and has lots of hugs waiting for you!!!
She also has boobie milk! Yummy...

:hug: Wishing you all the best hon!

Evie Evie Evie, what are you putting your Mummy through!! Still well done for getting yourself in the perfect position for getting a wriggle on out of there.

Fingers crossed for tomorrow Dannii x

:hug: :hug: for your scare, but so glad shes starting to get in a good position for you :cheer: come on Evie :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back