MW Appointment

i hope things go naturally for u hun, but which ever way she comes out doesnt matter so long as u are both ok!

iv had the pelvis problem, Jam was out via c section cos Im too little and will always have to have sections lol

but now u know she will be here by 6th sept!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Aww hun I will keep everything that I possibly can crossed for you that you are able to have the natural birth you so desperately want :pray:

The most important thing is to get Evie out as safely as possible.

Xxx

Sorry you're so upset hun. I'm praying that it will all work out the way you want but you know a C-Section isn't that bad. My close friend has had two and she has had none of the problems that I had with my pelvic floor afterwards :oops: , her bits are all still intact down there i.e. the same as before and she had sex again much earlier than I did. She elected for one the second time as so many things went wrong for her the first time- in a way if you know you've got one coming it's better than getting into the middle of a natural birth and then needing one as then you end up with the worst of both worlds. You and the baby being safe are the most important factors :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug:
+++

Aww thank you ladies, soooo much :hug: When I burst out crying in the car, I said to my Mum "I can't wait to get back and post this on the forum, they'll all make me feel loads better" (inbetween sobs and snotty sniffs :lol: )

:hug:

Tillytots, thanks for your post, I hope you're right and they're just being overly cautious to cover their bums... I guess I'll only know for sure on Thursday so there's no point worrying yet!

8 days til Saturday, it just doesn't feel long enough to give me time to do it naturally :( :think: I feel like I need another 3 weeks!!

Thanks again ladies, you're all so great at replying with such positive comments. You're all right, my main priority should be that Miss Evie arrives safe & sound :pray: xxx

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Keeping my fingers crossed for you hun. You will be meeting Evie soon however she arrives.
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh hun I wanted to add after being reminded by others posts haha that my app to be induced with both Joseph and Lucy was on the DAY I had them! You may find you go in the night before your app haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back