My Dad died this morning :(

nicki

Reaction score
I'm so sad, I just can't believe it :cry: . He passed out at about 17.40 last night, my Mum dialled 999, blue lighted to the hospital and he died of an annuerysm (SP?) at 1.15 this morning.
Its such a shock as he has cancer we all thought that would be the cause of death & as he had another dose of radiotherapy thought he would be around for another 6 months or so.

I'm at my mums at the moment, we're all just sitting around & don't know what to do. I can't stop crying which in turn has given me a stinking headache that I can't shift.

Needless to say our holiday tomorrow has been cancelled. I feel so guilty as my DH was sooooooo looking forward to it :(

S sorry for you loss, your DH will understand u shouldn't feel guilty. Take care, my thoughts r with ur family x :hug:

I am soooo sorry Nicki :cry: :hug:
I bet your OH isn't even thinking about the holiday whilst he has you to look after and the last thing you need now is to be feeling guilty about it.
Make sure you take care of yourself and your mom, :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh no I'm so sad to read this :(

Big hugs to you and your family :hug:

Im so sorry hunny.

You and your familey are in my thoughs and prayers.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

im so so so sorry, all my condolences to you and your family :hug:

I am so sorry for your loss. Take care hun you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. :hug:

Im so sorry to hear this :(

Big hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Take care :hug:

xx

Im really sorry to hear of your loss Nicki. The others are right, there''s no need to feel guilty. Your OH will understand. :hug:

omg im so sorry hunni,
im sure your over half will understand though..
man have some hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
and stay strong :hug: :hug:

nicki said:
I'm so sad, I just can't believe it :cry: . He passed out at about 17.40 last night, my Mum dialled 999, blue lighted to the hospital and he died of an annuerysm (SP?) at 1.15 this morning.
Its such a shock as he has cancer we all thought that would be the cause of death & as he had another dose of radiotherapy thought he would be around for another 6 months or so.

I'm at my mums at the moment, we're all just sitting around & don't know what to do. I can't stop crying which in turn has given me a stinking headache that I can't shift.

Needless to say our holiday tomorrow has been cancelled. I feel so guilty as my DH was sooooooo looking forward to it :(

im so sorry nikki. :(

I am so so sorry to hear this, you must be feeling so sad, I really have no other words, lots and lots of love and hugs :hug:

I'm very sorry hun. My thoughts are with you and your family at this time :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back