My Dad died this morning :(

I'm so so sorry Nicki.
That is terrible news.
I am thinking of you.
Lucyx :hug:

hi all

I know its late but i had a text from nicki earlier they have gone to pick up the certificate today and maybe go to the funeral directors.

She wants me to pass on huge thanks for all your support and she will be back online soon.

Take care hun in my thoughts :hug: :hug:

aww bless her. thanks Tracey hun for keeping us informed :hug:

Hi guys,

I've come back home for a couple of days before I go back to my Mums, it's been a nightmare all of us trying to sleep in different beds & the dogs going mad & Jamie wasn't settling so decided to come home for a bit. My brother, Sil and Aunties are staying with her but still feel guilty i've left, I feel guilty about everything at the mo.!! :roll:

Dads funeral is next Friday, not looking forward to that. I've just to go bloody shopping too to, i've nothing to wear to a funeral & the last thing I wanna do is shop!! Infact I don't really want to to anything but am trying to keep myself busy to take my mind of it all but all I can picture is him lying in the hospital bed after he had died, then I cry which gives me a headache then I stop & the cycle starts again :roll:

Thank you everyone for your kind words & support, it means alot to me. (Thanks Tracey for passing on my message :hug: ) I told my Mum about it & it bought a tear to her eye.

Anyway, thanks again.

Love to you all :hug:

Try and take things easy chicken, if you need to cry just cry and let it all out, thinking of you xxx

Oh hun

Please look after yourself and dont feel guilty, im here at the end of the phone if you need me anytime hun.

Thinking of you :hug: :hug:

Only just seen this post - I'm so sorry for your loss hun :hug: My thoughts are with you and your family at this very sad time :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back