My Cousin has made me Angry

Jess1979

Reaction score
Angry Rant SORRY........

I just carn't believe my 18 year old cousin.

It has taken me and my husband a while (not as long as most of you) to conceive a baby which we are so happy about.

My Cousin refuses to use Condoms or any form of the pill, depo or implant as she says she will get fat which is stupid but I have recently found out that this year so far she has had 2 abortions.

I carn't believe how stupid and childish she is

:mad::mad:

Oh dear silly girl x :hug:
I find it shocking That youngsters think abortion is a type of birth control.

I've got a cousin exactly the same! Slept around with god knows who, got pregnant at 16, had him, but has been pregnant a few times since then by other random different men and got rid. Disgusts me

Last edited:
My cousins step sister is like this & my cousin and his wife have been trying for years even tried ivf which unfortunately failed, & she's had 3 abortions & goes to them looking for sympathy which is heartbreaking for them when they can't have children she's a silly girl who point blank refuses to use contraception

It is wrong for people to use it as birth control. It is the individuals decision and they have to live with the consequences both emotionally and physically for the rest of their life (even if they think it's easy at the time)
I dint think it's up to us to judge on such a controversial subject xx

I dont judge but when it comes to abortions well i just dont agree.... i cant say much more cos it really gets to me and i'll end up saying something really harsh. Chin up hun. x

I think it is everyones right to have an opinion on something, whether its deemed as a controversial topic or not. Abortion is an individual choice and in certain circumstances it can be the right option for some people. However i believe it is fundamentally wrong for people to use it as a late method of birth control. Having multiple abortions can't be good for anyone, both physically and emotionally. It shocks me how people can do it without so much as a second thought when there is another life involved.

I dont think its right that folk should be using it as contraception.

but watch out, cos we're not supposed to talk about this - its a banned subject,

xxx

Silly girl thats all I can say abortion is not a thing to be taken lightly or used as contraception and like you say there are soooooo many people who cant have babies it seems rather unfair! XX

Hey Jess,

I can understand your anger, it is so upsetting when people are so selfish. I think that she may not understand much about abortion. There are some video's on youtube which explain it in more detail and what happens which will make her realise.
I came across one of these video's when watching baby kicking belly video's. They are so upsetting, but bring to reality what happens xx

so she doesn't use contraception at all? Was she not told about sti's hiv etc?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back