My bump

Rosie's Mummy

Reaction score
My bump is getting huge. Im not kidding, all of a sudden it is massive - it is even starting to feel heavy - whats going on? Im only 16 weeks! Anyone else experience sudden expansion syndrome?! :shock: :shock: :shock:

yep defo ssince ive hit 16 week, i gone huge! starting 2 not b able c me rude bits lol.

ah bless ya! i went big at 16 weeks aswell!

Thank goodness its not just me! Phew..a lady I know at playgroup is 20 weeks and you can hardly detect a bump, I didnt even know she was preggers! Im gonna stick out like a sore thumb now!

my bump grew at like 16 weeks and stayed the same size for a goof 10 weeks or so lol

Come on ladies, you know we love some uptodate bumpy pics please!

Mine is massive now too! I'm still getting round to telling clients at work and they are all saying "yeah, its kinda obvious" LOL!

Will post another pic next week to compare from 2 weeks ago. Im sooo loving having a bump! Keep saying to hubby "do you think its grown since yesterday" He just rolls his eyes now, think he is getting a bit fed up with me talking about it everyday, bless him! xxxxxx

I've definitely noticed growth in the last week, I'm 16 weeks tomorrow. I can feel it weighing down too which is a very strange sensation! Sleeping is becoming an issue without some kind of support, and I feel like a whale! Must be a good week for growth spurts :)

yeh i def think 15/16 week is the growth spurt weeks. its nice 2 actually look pregant and not just fat :)
loving it! xx

I still dont really show!!!!

I dont have a flat tummy anymore but it doesnt really look pregnant either.... how odd?!?!!? x

i cud tell when i was getting a little bump as i used to have to use the highest hole on the belt now im at 1 hole never been able to do that before lol. thats how i can tell im gaining a baby bump :) lolx

Yep totally with you on that one! I felt quite big a few weeks ago, but I have all of a sudden 'popped' and also feel alot of heavy pressure especially if I have walked for abit. I will be 16weeks on Sunday and didn't feel like this with my first till gone 20weeks:shock:!!

http://
DSCF0363.jpg

I took this yesterday - hope you can see it ok!

lovely! ur just a few days behind me and mines about the same

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back