Bump Pics 17 +5

Thanks bellarina. It is hun :) it's nice because people comment a lot & because they know what i have been through its so nice to hear them say aww look at your bump your getting big arnt you already showing etc etc. I love it i love all the attention pmsl. x x

Last edited:
awe i hope have a nice bump like urs...tho tbh i get people asking me now how far along i am because im small everywe except my tummy since coming off the pill and also becsause i have ibs so i have quite a pronounced tummy

xxx

Aww that must annoiy you though ? isnt there anything you can take to not make your tummy like that ? Surley there is hun. You should see your doctor babe if people ask you are pg thats embarrasing isnt it bless you. Aww am sure you will have a nice bump like mine ( Very soon ) sweetie. x x x

What a lovely big bump! Sorry to hear you've got backache. It's rubbish isn't it :hug:

What a lovely big bump! Sorry to hear you've got backache. It's rubbish isn't it :hug:

Thanks hun. Yeah i had it bad on friday all day - it killed & i find if i am standing up for long periods of time then my back kills it's like the size of my stomach is putting pressure on my back. I guess it gets worse ?

I find a nice bath does the trick though x x

Impressive bump, mine's not that big yet but getting there. x

Wow you got big! I can't believe how time flies!!

thats a lovely bump, would be interesting to see if your bang on in size.
Im also bigger then people who are further ahead then me xxx

Yay to the gorgeous bump Star!! So glad everything's going well for you, despite aches and pains. I can't wait to have a bump - think I'll love the attention too lol :). A big bump is a good sign anyway isn't it? The bigger the baby the less chance of complications I read, so that's all good. Very happy for you :) xxxx

Thanks girls xxxx

Emma how are you aint seen you post in a while ? Post some bump pics hun :)

Tittam awww so lovely to see you post - how have you been babe ?

Loula - i am a bit bigger than most at this time in pregnancy - but i think it may be extra water rather than all baby LOL.

My midwife said i was a little bigger than normal but never seemed to be worried at all. I seen someones pic on here that said they was 16wks i think & there the same size as me & i am 18wks tomorrow. :) How big was you when you was 17+5 can you remember ?

Ceebee - I think i might have a lot of water rather than baby because i am only 18wks tomorrow so baby wont be that big just yet. Aww am sure you will have a lovely big bump too eek! yeah its lovely when you got your bump because you get all the awww & rrrrrs hehehe.

x x

Last edited:
I will try and get OH to take a bump picture tomorrow, not taken any yet. x

I took mine myself - i just held the cam at the side of my tummy :)

I just posted in your journal babe - Lots of luck for tomorrows scan eeek! big 20wk's hey ;)

Well your having it a few days early but might as well say 20wks hehehe.

x x

Last edited:
Lol, will have a go with my BB camera tomorrow and see what it comes out like.

Thanks, just seen your post in my journal.

x

Wow wonderful bump hun :D its so lovely when you finally get one, it makes it so much more really and then the movements come :D so happy for you :hugs: x x

Thanks girls xxxx

Loula - i am a bit bigger than most at this time in pregnancy - but i think it may be extra water rather than all baby LOL.

My midwife said i was a little bigger than normal but never seemed to be worried at all. I seen someones pic on here that said they was 16wks i think & there the same size as me & i am 18wks tomorrow. :) How big was you when you was 17+5 can you remember ?QUOTE]

Me @ 18 weeks

18 weeks.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back