My bump...But not sure how far gone ?

Pinklady85

Reaction score
Hey sweeties! how is everyone tonight?

Here is my bump i think im 7 weeks but not toatally sure what does everyone think ? how many weeks?

66o5k7o.jpg

hmm, hard to tell from a pic. If you saw my tummy you would thik I was 30 weeks :rotfl:
The best way to calculate is from the first day of your last period.

yeh i agree its imossible to tell by bump size becus we are all different and we all have different stomach muscles so those who have tighter tummies show less etc. if you dnt know the date of last period then the only way you can tell is from your dating scan.

xxxxx

Ladies,

The bump ain't your baby, it's your womb and the position, expanding, in your first tri. I think by your 3rd month, your womb pushes out more. If your womb was positioned more towards your back, you may not see a bump until 4 or months. You can not tell the age of your baby by the size of your bump, all women are different. For example, 2 women are 5 months pregnant but one woman's bump is half size bigger than the other woman's bump. It's to do with your womb and body at this stage.

See, this is me at 32 weeks;

09-09-07_0212.jpg

For mroe examples of what I say, take a look at us ladies in our 3rd tri, you will see a big diff in some of us and we are either a week apart or at the same times;

http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=37&start=1935

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back