• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My bmi

Emmamb

Reaction score
Is now below 40 :) still a ling way to go but seems such a massive milestone :dance:

Well done you have done so well with your diet!!!

Well done Emma xxx

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

After reading this is worked mine out.. shock! I have reduced mine by 2.3, but need to lose another 45lbs to get it below 40, it will take time but ill do it xx
What was your starting bmi hun? Xx

My starting bmi was 45.39 (21 weeks ago) and is 39.86 after losing 34lb xx

Oh Well done.that's bloody fantastic xxx

Just calculated mine, it's 28.2! Was quite chuffed! Still classed as overweight though! Got a way to go yet!
XxX

---
-

:yay: Thats fantastic! 34lbs is brilliant!

I think my bmi is about 30. Possibly a little more actually as Ive put on weight recently. Id like to get to 25 I think.

I'm just gonna work away at mine a bit at a time-need 1lb off for my 2 1/2 stone award and I'm racing my sister to 3 1/2 stone award-she needs 11lb I need 15 :)

Emma that's amazing! What a great weight loss, congratulations! Nice milestone too :D

WOOOOOO! Check you out missy!!

Well done chuck! You've really done sososo well!!! =DDD

xxxxxxxxx

Wanted to bump this thread up cos my bmi is now 1lb off been below 35!!!!
63.5lbs off!

Wow!

How have you done it? I'm looking for a bit of inspiration at the moment and would love to know how you've done so amazingly well!

x

Slimming world,exercise and just joined a bootcamp x
It's my 30th bday in 31 weeks and that's my motivation xx

Goodness me... I have to say this has motivated me and made me realise i need to kick my ass into gear.

You've done so well!

Congrats for you lovely :)

It's been a long treck but I can finally see light at the end of the tunnel :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back