bmi 35 +

Ill just add the extra scans are not very good baby is too big to see anything really theres not really room to see anything. i was a bit disappointed lol, i feel like going back to the doctors and showing them my notes - perfect blood pressure all the way. ended up the same weight at the end as the start, and an hour and half labour with gas and air. also a big happy healthy little girl. sometimes doctors dont know.

The problem is doctors cant see how much someone smokes, drinks, takes drugs but they can see the weight in front of them thats why i think they pick on it so much because we cant hide it.

Last edited:
Well I've finally got my appointment through with the Consultant Anaesthetist - it's on 31st July. Anyone know what I should expect?

My appointment with him scared me as they have to give u all the risks etc etc. they told me I would be a difficult epidural, difficult everything.well my epi went in lovely and quick with no probs and my labour was only difficult because little one was small nothing to do with my weigh so take what they say with a pinch of salt and just be prepared to open minded once in labour. Worked for me cxxx

i have to see a fair few different people this pregnany... The midwife (obviously), a consultant because of the blood loss in my last birth, a dietitian for my weight and a smoking cessation woman... As far as I know (having a BMI of 35+) I will be high risk... Joyous!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back