midwife tomorrow.

nmf1987

Reaction score
well got my 16 week midwife appointment tomorrow. not too sure what it entails but it seems like a massive and brilliant milestone to hit.

xxx

That's great :D It feels so good reaching each milestone and being one step further to meeting baby :) xxx

yeah it really does. can't believe how quick it is going. counting down the days now until my next scan. for some reason they dont do it until 22 weeks here. xx

Hmm that's strange, i suppose the further along you are the more you'll see though :) are you finding out if your having a boy or girl xx

yeah definately. how come you know already? thinking it is a boy at the mo. xxx

I dont, I realised when you said that that the wee thing under my ticker looks like i know lol! Its just a silly wee thing, I did the chinese gender predictor and it predicted a girl xxx

Yay for getting to another milestone. You should ask to hear babies heartbeat, they don't always do it at 16 weeks but some midwives do :)

I just got the usual - urine checked, BP, she also felt my tummy and measured fundal height

Good luck!

x x x x

yeah it really does. can't believe how quick it is going. counting down the days now until my next scan. for some reason they dont do it until 22 weeks here. xx

Mines isnt until 1 day under my 22 weeks. Think my hospital is just really busy with appointments. I got a private scan early to find out babys sex x

Enjoy your appointment tomorrow!! It's a great milestone to hit.

oooh rachey mine said boy.

i want a 4d scan but want to wait till after 22 week one otherwise wont seem as special. just me. xx

Ohh did it? Maybe your right then about thinking your having a boy :) Me and OH both think we're having a girl and that's what we were predicted! We will need to wait and see xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back