my bits are swollen x

abbiecourt

Reaction score
My bits have gone huge has anyone elses sorry if tmi for my lips r like they have had lip inplant lol x

That doesn't sound right to me, could possibly be thrush? I think thrush can make you a bit swollen down below! x

hmmm I have to agree with Lou, sounds a bit odd - do you have any other symptoms like redness/ soreness or itching? I would def get something from your doc as if its thrush you do not want to have to suffer it all weekend if you can avoid it.

On another note I would call your midwife to see what she advises you do x

its purple :/ no itching tho just like lots of blood has rushed down their if its same in morning il phone my doctor and see what he says x

Its totally normal hun, don't worry. It's cos of the increased blood flow to that area. I've had loads of friends who have had it. No cure I'm afraid though but it can disappear as quick as it appears xxx

Yea I read it was normal too, you have increased blood flow in your body and apparently that area can swell. It happened to me a few weeks ago but hasn't happened since. My pelvic area at the front also swells sometimes.

These pregnancies run riot on our bodies!!!!

I guess you could try laying down with a cushion under your bum to try and get the blood away from that area? Or put something cold on it??!!

its gone down now, i think i had it on my other baby jake, thanks for advice though :)xx

I got that last week, just shrugged it off and after one or 2 days had gone back to normal - odd eh?

I wish I could still see down there, shavings become a right nightmare lol
Siany1982

I had this for the last 6 weeks and was completely traumatised by my 'fat fanny'! Ha ha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back