My BFP!!

MiniB

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to come on & share my BFP pics with you. I haven't posted much on here as I find it difficult to find the time to get on to keep up with posts.
I can't quite believe how fast it all happened! I only had the coil taken out on 14 Aug!!

Baby dust to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxx

(top test was Tesco on 07/09. Bottom three were ebay cheapies, taken 08/09, 10/09 & 12/09)

Attachments

• IMG00102-20110912-0805.jpg
    IMG00102-20110912-0805.jpg
    261.2 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
Congrats :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone! I still don't quite think it's sunk in yet! The ebay cheapies are HPT xx

First two were with afternoon urine then 2nd two with FMU xx

Thanks everyone! I just want to test every morning when I wake up to make sure the line still shows. Trying to hold out until friday as going to do a digi. At a wedding on saturday and my parents will be there, got to try and think of excuses as to why I'm not drinking? Any help?! xxx

Say u have a UTI or something and are on antibiotics. Or say you went a bit too mad on Fri and are still a bit hungover :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Thanks Jayjay. Thinking that's what it'll have to be. Either that, or tell them but I wanted to go to the docs & get dates etc first. Dilemma!! xx

Morning!!!

I can't stop doing tests! Terrible I know, good job they're internet cheapies...
Am going to do a digi on Friday morning but I did another sneaky test this morning with FMU and here it is!! :)

Baby dust to everyone xxx

Attachments

• +ive 14 sep.jpg
    +ive 14 sep.jpg
    237.5 KB · Views: 17

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members