been to hosp today

masonowen

Reaction score
I was woken up last with pains, but they didn,t feel like contractions, more like really bad trapped wind above my bump, but it kept waking me up and left me curled up in pain. Eventually they settled enough for me to drop off, but when woke up it started again but a lot worse, with contractions inbetween. My oh was really concerned so we rang triage coz i,d not felt baby move all morning so we went in to be monitored. Baby is fine and trace was showing contractions every 10 mins, my cervix is 1 cm but long so she gave me a sweep so we,ll see what happens.

I,ve not had that other pain since this morning, anyone no what it could be? It felt like my insides were twisting and at it,s worse I found it hard to breath and couldn,t move.

sounds like the start of labour, our bodies react differently each pregnancy hunni, i had to ask my sister's for you lol. plus contractions might with some come on last up to a day then just ease off to start again another day. if you feel baby is in destress then go back to the unit and see what they say. but at least your contracting lol x

Sorry you've been in so much pain, let's hope things get started properly soon for you xx

Thanks, all pains have settled down, much to my oh,s disapointment. Babys having a good old move now. The mw thought they were contractions too, I just wasn,t sure coz i,ve never felt anything like it, it was alot worse than I remember contractions being and felt like they were in the wrong place.

sounds like your having same fun as me, mine stopped last night too. hopefully things will speed up soon for us and have our babiess soon x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back